Part 10.Guilt and Grief

Sonic's heart sunk as he finished reading the note.He couldn't believe Amy felt that way this whole time.He then thought of all the times he had ran away from her rejected her and even the time when he cancelled their "meeting" just to be with Sally.He felt Terrible.

If it weren't for Silver and Shadow,Amy would be dead.And this was all because of him.Amy would be DEAD because of him!

All these thoughts of what could have happened and what Amy was feeling behind her fake smile ran through his head.Sonic started breathing heavy and dropped the note.He then ran out the door of Amy's house and ran.

No telling of where or what.he just Ran as fast as he could as something ensued inside of him.

the aching pain of GRIEF and GUILT.

"Amy....Amy..No"Sonic muttered as tears began to blow off of his cheeks from the wind and speed he was going.

Sonic then stopped and fell to his knees in the middle of a field.He sat there and

Cried.

He Loved Amy soo much.He just couldn't figure out a way to express it and only thought of the embarrassment he would get from others if he admitted to her his liking.He thought that if he was with Sally it would make it easier for him to get the confusion of feelings for Amy out of his head.But it only made the problem grow..

Sonic laid in the tall grass of the quiet field and cried hysterically over his mistakes.

"I love you Amy.."Sonic whispered to himself.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Silver ran down the stairs to the front door and opened it to see two paramedics.

"Is this the house of Amelia Rosette??"One of them asked.

"yes!Oh thank goodness you're here,right this way!"Silver lead the paramedics up the stairs where Amy and Shadow where with the stretcher.

"Shadow their here,"Silver told him as the paramedics stepped in with the stretcher.

Shadow stood up and moved out of their way as they picked up Amy and gently set her on the stretcher.Shadow hated seeing her like this.They then took her outside and into the Ambulance.

Shadow and Silver tagged along.

Later in the ER:

Shadow and Silver were in the ER with Amy.Silver was making a phone call.

"Apparently she tried to commit suicide..."Silver sighed on the phone.

"I think it's best if you wait until later to come up and see her Blaze.You know,so they can put her in an actual room..."Silver said.

"Ok bye now.."Silver hung up with a stressed sigh as Shadow sat in silence holding Amy's hand as she laid unconscious in the hospital bed.

"it'll be alright Shadow.."Silver patted Shadow's back as he looked Amy.

"Why would she do this to herself??"Shadow asked silently.

Silver paused and looked down.

"I found this on her bed and gave it to Sonic to read,and I guess he just left it on the steps...."Silver gave Shadow the note Amy had wrote.

"w-what is this??"Shadow asked in confusion.

Silver averted his eyes looking sad and Shadow began to read.

Once Shadow was done he crumbled up the paper in his hands and stood up,catching Silver's attention.

"All of this....BULLSHIT!Is because that blue fucker!?"Shadow was angry.