Chap. 2 Part 8 "I Love you"

_______________________

Sonic was talking with Knuckles and Tails at Tails' place and Sonic's phone began to ring. He told Knuckles and Tails to wait just a sec and went outside in the porch and answered the phone with a "Yello??".

"Hey Sonic.."Amy said shallowly.

"A-Amy! Hey what's up!? How are you??"Sonic said blushing slightly behind the phone.

"I-I'm good! I um... I just wanted to call and see what you were up to! Sorry if I'm bothering you you're probably busy.."Amy said nervously.

"Oh no! I'm not busy! I'm just chillin at Tails' place!"Sonic said reassuringly.

"Oh ok!" Amy Said in return.

There was a small awkward smile for a moment.

"Hey Ames, Our last phone call.. What I said before I hung up was... I love you.. and it's true! I always have... I just was confused by the way I felt about you and tried to put them off by ignoring you and going out with sally..I avoided you because I didn't think I was the right person for you..But maybe I am ready to be there for you. That is if you feel the same way still hahaha.."Sonic Confessed.

"That's actually what I called you to talk about! I love you too Sonic so very much! Ever since that day you saved me I knew I did. And words can't express how happy it makes me feel to hear you say the same. I love you too Sonikku. And if your not busy.. maybe later we can hang out.. if that's ok."Amy smiled.

"Of course Amy! Yes I'm not doing anything later anyway.How about green hill??"Sonic asked.

"Yeah! Sounds great!"Amy said happily.

"Alright then! See ya in about an hour then! Bye... I love you..!"Sonic said flusteredly.

"Love you too!"Amy turned a bright red as she hung up.

Amy then sighed and laid her head on her counter. She was so happy her and Sonic could finally be together. But she was also so disappointed that Shadow had went and did that with rouge after telling Amy how he felt. Amy frowned at the thought and hoped that Hanging out with Sonic would clear it up.

About an hour later:

Shadow had called Amy about 3 times but she didn't answer. So he went over to her house. He knocked on the door a couple times but she didn't answer. He then looked through the window and saw she wasn't home. He then decided to just go home and try getting a hold of her tomorrow. Meanwhile Sonic and Amy were laughing under a tree with a beautiful view of Green hills.

"Wow...y'know Sonic...this is nice. I like this a lot. Thank you for bringing me out here. It's been awhile since we hung out like this.."Amy smiled shyly.

"Yeah... I like this too. I'm sorry Ames... Sorry I hadn't done this sooner.."Sonic frowned slightly.

"It's ok...we're together now.."Amy held Sonic's hand.

"Amy..."Sonic began to lean in close to Amy's face.

"S-Sonic-..."Amy was drawn to his lips growing nearer.

Amy almost fell into his kiss until she quickly backed away gently pushing Sonic away as well.

"I'm sorry! Sonic um..."Amy muttered.

Sonic looked in a confused and worried way.

"I-I'm sorry this is.. just Happening so soon! Too soon in fact! Don't get me wrong I love you! I really do! But I'm a little nervous about kissing you is all!"Amy said sweating slightly.

"No I totally get it! Sorry for going in on you like that!" Sonic chuckled a little out of embarrassment and rubbed the back of his head.

Amy pushed Sonic away because edge could only feel guilt in her heart being with him let alone kissing him. She had already kiser Shadow and Shadow told her he loved her too. So many feelings began to get mixed up in her heart and it was only confusing and making her even more nervous. She sighed out of stress and continued to hang out with Sonic and tried to forget what just had happened.

____________________
That's it for now! Thanks for reading guys! And for waiting! Sorry it took pretty long! But we are 2 parts from the end and I'm so excited! This story had been going on for quite a bit! And it's ready for a end! Have a good day/night you beautiful person! :))
______________________