Part 2.Let me know

Amy sat,back against the front door.She stared at the picture on the wall in front of her.The picture had her,Sonic,Knuckles,and Tails.

In the picture,Sonic was clearly taking it with his phone,And Knuckles and Tails blocked Amy from being in the picture.You could see Amy behind them,trying to squeeze between Knuckles and Tails.Still with a smile.A fake one.And not the first.

Amy stood up with an angry monotone expression and summoned her hammer.She then held it in her hand in the air.

CRASH!!

Amy had threw her hammer with full force at the picture,causing it to shatter the whole frame and leaving a huge crater like crack in her wall.

She then stared at the paper picture on the floor unharmed.

She squinted in hatred and grabbed the picture.Then she walked in the kitchen and turned on her gas stove.Just as she was about to put the picture directly in the fire,she could hear the Green Hill Zone Shintek trap remix playing from another room.

She then threw the picture to the side and turned of the stove.She walked into the living room and seen her phone vibrating in the couch.On the phone screen read,

Incoming call: Rouge

Amy stood there and watched her phone continue vibrating and listened to her on going ringtone.Finally the call was missed.She then picked her phone up and looked at the notification on her screen.

Missed call from: Rouge

A my picked her phone up and threw it out the window.The window now has a huge broken glass hole in it.Her phone was lying in the grass now,surprisingly still intact and taking incoming calls from Rouge.

Amy then walked away upstairs.She had no emotion.No feelings.Just emptiness.She didn't want to do anything and she didn't want anything to do with anything.Amy was done with life at this point.But a small piece inside of her wanted to hope maybe,just maybe Sonic would still go on that date with her.

Tomorrow..

With Shadow and Rouge:

"I called her 6 times!Why isn't she answering?"Rouge stammered.

"Oh well,Fuck her.."Shadow scoffed.

Rouge gave Shadow a rude looking glare.

"I mean...Nevermind?"Shadow smiled nervously at the disappointed bat.

"We should probably go to her house."Rouge said getting up from the bed.

"Oh come on!I just went to her house!"Shadow groaned.

"I don't care Shadow there could be something wrong!"Rouge walked out the bedroom.

Shadow tiredly got up and followed her.Once they got there,they knocked on her door.

"Amy!It's me Rouge!"Rouge yelled and knocked.

Rouge continued this for another 2 minutes until Shadow grew impatient.