Part 1. She Lusts For His Love

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
SELF HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS ARE IN THIS STORY,IF YOU CAN'T STAND THAT PLEASE DON'T READ THIS STORY.

AND IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING DEPRESSION,ABUSE,RAPE,OR ARE COMMITTING SELF HARM I RECOMMEND TELLING  SOMEONE AND ASK FOR HELP.IT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A WHOLE LOT BETTER TRUST ME :))

In front of fans,Sonic is a nice person.A brave cheerful figure.Not the type to crush someone's hopes or just be a plain butthole.And when everyone is gone,he is the same old guy...just more,serious.Which is surprising,really.Sonic being Serious?No way.

"Hey!Hey!There's plenty enough Sonic to go around!"

He chuckled cockily.

The blue hedgehog was signing autographs at a comic convention.He was there because he was supposed to meet a couple hundred fans.Afterall,he did have multiple comics about him that people drooled over.Which was going to take forever.The convention lasted only 4 days.6 hours in each.So he should give a good amount of autographs within the hours.It was the 4th day and he had already signed about 500 autographs.It was the last person and Sonic handed the fan their signed T shirt with a smile.They took it,hugged it and ran off with soft giggles leaving their mouth.They ran past Someone.

That someone was Amy.

Sonic's "Girlfriend".

At least that's what the girl claims..

Sonic doesn't really look at Amy as his girlfriend as she wants him to though.

Amy turns from around the corner where the too excited fan ran.Amy glared at Sonic and walked over to the table where he had been sitting all day signing shirts,mugs,and other belongings of his fans.He stood up and started to walk off like he didn't see the pink girl approaching him.

"AHEM!"

Amy coughed and made Sonic stop with a groan.

"What Amy?"Sonic turned to her.

"Who was that girl?And Why was she so happy?"Amy asked suspiciously.

"A fan.Now can you leave me alone please?I need a run after sitting in one spot signing stuff all day.."Sonic sighed.

"Whatever,But Remember our date tomorrow.."Amy looked at him with eyes that make you say yes to her every word.

"Amy I don't think we can have the meetup tomorrow.."Sonic said with a straight face.

"Why not?The comic convention is over now!Your not doing anything tomorrow."

"I am doing something tomorrow actually.I have to help Tails with some things.."Sonic replied.

"Like what?Is it that important to cancel our date we've been planning for weeks!?"Amy snapped.