Sleepwalker (Miss Martian x Team)

Since they were a team, they spent a lot of time together. And when you spend a lot of time with people you start to notice their weird habits. Robin bent himself into the weirdest positions when he did homework because it was "comfy." Wally would say the periodic table backwards when he was stressed. Kaldur would always eat peanuts butter and jelly sandwiches when he was sick. Conner would watch television static because it reminded him of Cadmus. Artemis would sew her pointe shoes when she watched recorded episodes of Arrow. Zatanna would cast spells when she was exhausted. And M'gann would sleep walk.

M'gann's sleepwalking took them by surprise. Probably because the team discovered it so late into becoming a team. It looked like she was awake. She was her sweet bubbly self and responded to everything clearly. Apparently alien sleepwalking was different than humans in the awareness department.

The first person to discover M'gann's sleepwalking was Kaldur. The leader of the team had gotten back from a late night swim. It was during the summer so a lot of the team snuck onto the beach at night time. It was the benefit of having a headquarters on the ocean.

Kaldur walked into the kitchen and living room area. He rubbed his head and shoulders with his beach towel since he was still wet. He was smiling to himself but he dropped it when he felt another person in the room with him. He walked slowly until he heard the humming of his green teammate. He dropped all his worries, but was a bit skeptical. The Atlantan usually caught Robin and Artemis up late. Those two never slept. However, M'gann was always asleep by ten when they didn't have a mission or patrol.

"M'gann, what are you doing up so late?" Kaldur asked the alien as he sat down by the counter. M'gann was pulling ingredients out of the cabinets and fridge. She stopped humming when she noticed the swimmer.

"I'm just making cookies," She smiled and shrugged at him like it was a completely normal thing to make cookies past midnight.

"This late at night? You're usually asleep. I typically expect Robin and Artemis to be up," The blond frowned. He could feel heat coming from the oven. It was hotter than a pre-heated oven would be.

"I am asleep?" M'gann raised a brow and stopped walking through the kitchen. She held milk and chocolate chips in her hands.

Kaldur raised a brow back at her, "No, you are certainly awake. M'gann, is there something wrong? Perhaps it's the heat from the oven. It is way too hot." The Atlantan stood up and walked over to the oven. He turned it off and turned around to look at his teammate. She still looked confused.

"I am sleeping, but I'm making cookies. I make cookies in my sleep," She moved to place the ingredients on the counters but Kaldur stopped her. He took them from her hands and redirected her over to the couch. There he sat her down and demanded her to stay put until he got the team.

"Why did you wake us up, Kaldur? I'm exhausted," Wally grumbled as he rubbed his eyes open. The rest of the team grumbled in agreement, yawning and stretching to wake them second up.

"I caught M'gann cooking," He pointed to the martian, who was now flying in the hair. Her typical smile was on her face and she even waved at Conner. "But she had the oven on with nothing inside and claimed she was asleep."

"I am asleep, Kaldur. I know I am."

"Maybe she got drunk or something?" Artemis mumbled, "Didn't her and Conner go to a barbecue with some friends? Sometimes they spike the drinks."

Conner shook his head, "Martians can't get drunk on human alcohol. It's something in their blood."

"Well, maybe she is asleep?" Zatanna suggested, "Ever heard of sleep walking."

Robin shook his head, "You're not aware when you're sleep walking. The oven thing makes sense but she knows what she's doing and addressed Kaldur by name."

"Hey, maybe Zatanna's right?" Wally shrugged, "Martians do work differently than us. So maybe that's how they sleep walk?"

"Who cares? I'm tired. The sooner we can put her to bed, the sooner I can sleep. I have a dance practice tomorrow, anyways," Artemis grumbled as she started to head back to the bedrooms. The rest of the team followed with the martian floating behind them.

"Okay, Megs. Hop in bed," Wally directed his arms towards M'gann's mattress. The sheets were flipped over as if someone had woken up and stood to start their day. The team were lined up and waiting for her to get back under the covers. All of them looked slightly peeved and exhausted. But at least Kaldur stopped their oven from exploding.

"Okay!" M'gann said cheerfully as she flew over and tucked herself in bed. Within a few seconds her eyes were closed and she was asleep properly. They all shook their heads and grumbled some things underneath their breath.

Robin scoffed as they looked down at the alien, "A sleepwalking martian. Huh, who would've thought?" His hands were on his hips as he shook his head. Zatanna hummed in agreement, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's hope she doesn't faze through things too," The magician said, which sparked thousands of situations through the team's heads.

"Or turn the oven back on."

"Or touch anything remotely dangerous."

"Or accidentally become dangerous."

"So who's going to stay with her?" Wally raised a brow, "If she sleepwalks we can't leave her alone." The team all turned their heads to look at Conner.

Kaldur stated what they were all thinking, "She is your girlfriend."

"Fine," The clone huffed before sliding into M'gann's bed with her. The rest of them gave him thumbs up before walking out of the martian's room.

Before they left they all yelled, "And keep it quiet!"

A/N: This one was really short but it's a oneshot so that's okay. :)