33

Author

"We just..fucked last night, Jungkook?" She says softly. "My crazy little slut.." He caresses her face. "Don't you want me, my little whore?" He pecked her nose. "Please, not this time Jungkook I'm still tired of last night." She pouts.

"We're gonna play, love." He smirks and started kissing her. Sana knew he is intoxicated and feared what he might do. He's usually rough on her when he's drunk. She moans as his tongue roamed around her mouth. Jungkook wrapped her legs around his waist and places a hand on her ass, supporting her. Not leaving her mouth, Jungkook walked upstairs to their room.

He sat down on the side of the bed as she stands up in front of him.

"Strip for me, kitten.."

She gulps. She removed her silk nightgown, leaving herself in her undergarments. Jungkook bit his lip and felt his hormones blood rushing. He cursed under his breath when she undressed fully.

Beautiful. Every single curve, every single inch.

"I–I don't know how to dance.." She says. He hums, She got down and unbuckled her pants as he undid his own buttons.

"Suck.." He hisses. She did a kitty lick on his tip and felt proud because of his reaction, her effect on him makes her feel good. She placed half of his length in her mouth and started sucking. He moans loudly and threw his head back from pleasure, closing his eyes.

"You're so good, baby." He growled.

He smiles hearing her cute gags. After a few minutes, he released his cum and she gladly gulped it. "On all fours, in the bed. Right. Now." She whimpered at the tone of his voice and hopped in the bed. Both of their clothes are scattered on the floor. He pumps his cock and sank it inside her pussy as he squeezes her ass. "You like it when I fuck you in this position, huh? My baby kitten.." He groans.

Slapping sounds filled the room as he also continued spanking her ass. "So tight...fuck!" He groans out of pleasure. "You make me feel so good, baby. So fucking delicious.." He made her legs spread more and got his full-length sink inside her. "J-Jungkook— W-Wait– Gosh– Oh my god!– Jungkook–" Sana whimpered.

"JUNGKOOK-" She cried, the pleasure, it was too much. "He gripped her hair, "You're mine, hm? Well look at that– Aren't you such a little slut for me?" She moaned in pain as he continued pounding inside her. "Jungkook– please–"

"FUCK SANA— I love you."

And they continued and continued until the two of them fell unconscious.

How ironic.

He just confessed his love for Sana while hurting her..

Sana woke up cold in bed, confused and the sore between her legs is present

Sana woke up cold in bed, confused and the sore between her legs is present. She whimpered seeing Jungkook nowhere in the room. "Shit.." She whimpered and sat properly while placing a hand on her head cause it was throbbing. She wondered where he was.

It was the first time he had left her cold in the bed after a pleasuring night. She grunts and wore her undergarments back and her pajamas.

She walked towards the bathroom and combs her hair and swollen eyes from crying last night. There's no denying she enjoyed it last night, but what she couldn't understand was— that Jungkook went too rough on her. She brushes her teeth and goes downstairs and had a terrible and unexplainable feeling when she saw an ugly sight.

It was none other than the Don with one of his prostitutes..

• • •

How is it? 😁

*edited: time to hide