The five fingers holding the cup wall became pale due to excessive force. He covered his mouth and began to look for a place to rest.

Luo Ding has worked with Ji Jiahe in his last life, and has heard many rumors of this fashion editor. He also has heard about Ji Jia and his chaotic private life. Ke Jijia and this person are really good in character, and they have a wide range of humorous knowledge. They are also sought after as the core characters of the party. A few words have attracted the atmosphere.

When several producers saw Ji Jia and his enthusiasm for Luo Ding, he immediately looked at Luo Ding's eyes differently. One after another invited Luo Ding to go to the crew to explore classes. Gu Yaxing was a good agent as a broker, and he calmly accepted several audition invitations.

"" Ji Jiahe looked surprised. "Do you want to participate in the show? To be honest, I was looking forward to the show from the start of filming. There are not many such well-produced large-scale productions in China." He entered the small circle from the beginning. It seemed particularly enthusiastic, and now talking, he put his hands on Luo Ding's shoulders boldly, and the two were close to each other.

Luo Ding knew that he had a strong taste, smiled a little, and got rid of his salty pig hand with a very ingenious gesture. His attitude was not humble: "Good luck, but it's just a small character."

At the first sight of Ji Jia and the other being so difficult to get started, the hearts immediately became more turbulent. Still trying to say something close, his shoulders were caught.

I don't know who is so indifferent.

Ji Jiahe almost turned black, and looked back, but saw Duan Xiubo with a gentle smile.

"What are you talking about?" Duan Xiubo naturally squeezed into the gap between Ji Jiahe and Luo Ding's position, and suddenly Ji Jiahe arched aside.

Ji Jia and footsteps struck twice, unbelievable with heart. Duan Xiu Bote actually started to gossip! Is it because you forgot to take the medicine or take too much medicine? Obviously, you are not such a chicken!

Luo Ding also pretended not to understand the purpose of Duan Xiubo's move, and followed the words of Duan Xiubo with a smile and said, Ji Jiahe unwillingly wanted to turn to the other side, but his shoulder was dead by the big hand. of.

As soon as he looked up, the corner of Duan Xiubo's eyes seemed to be frozen with a smile, but he was frozen and honest.

About four pieces, two dinners, a lot of business cards.

Luo Ding's purpose has been achieved tonight. Looking at Ji Jiahe who has gone to the lively atmosphere of other circles, he hesitated a moment and said thank you to Duan Xiubo softly.

In his last life, he was able to get out of the game. Although the entertainment industry was more difficult to confuse in this life, he didn't want to be buried in order to climb up. He has a mental cleanliness, not only to his partner, but to himself. If he really paid for it, the psychological pressure he would have to bear would be extremely great.

Duan Xiubo didn't respond, patted Luo Ding's shoulder, and his back foot also moved with Ji Jiahe.

Ji Jiahe didn't care much about him, and he was so angry that he rolled his eyes one by one when no one noticed: "Do you care for your son? I usually don't see you do much business!"