Mericcup book is out!DAREMANIA

Athena-Lots of dares today!And i released my modern Mericcup book!
"I dare you to put me in 4 chapters,Merida and punzie have to kidnap north and leave him in a closet for a while,hiccup and jack to have a dance off,haha,elsa to shave half of someone's hair,not including Jack,your welcome Jack!and for Athena and Christy to eat 4 spoonfuls of their least favorite food"- @AkwardLife
Christy-I will die!
Abby(AkwardLife)-No you wont!
Abby-
13 years old
Has long purple hair with bright red tips,always wears a bow,is medium sized
Powers-Fore and animal shape shifting,can make anyone fall in love with them.
Other-Is obsessed with Jack,she will seriously steal jack btw....
Christy-ONE FOURTH OF A DARE DOWN!

Merida-Lets go get North!We need a really big sack,and a portal because I will not walk all the way over here with him on my back!

Punzie-Ill knock him out with my frying pan!

Jack-You still need to make him lighter....AND THANKYOU FOR NOT LETTING ELSA CUT MY HAIR!!

Abby-No problem frosty!*smiles*

Jack-hahaha...Frosty*stares at her smiling*

Elsa-Hey!I know whos hair im gonna cut now!!!!*being held back by hiccup and athena*
Punzie-She's usually not like this!!Haha...wait,sometimes she is sorry!!!

Hiccup-Geez she can put up a fight!

Athena-Well,Mer,Punz,here's a dust to make North feel as light as a feather!And,Elsa,you can't cut Abby's hair!

Elsa-Why?

Christy-Its like,the number one host rule!We literally cant so anything bad to her...Unless she is t scared to get killed by you elsa...

Hiccup-She will probably burn you anyway...

Punzie-Or turn into a fire lion and try to kill you!

Merida-Or make Jack fall permanently in love with her...

Abby-All very good points!SO DONT MESS WITH ME ELSA!*eyes burning*Good?Okay!*smiles*
Athena-Punzie,Mer,go now!!!
On their little adventure!
Merida,punzie-*hiding behing North's door*

North-*walks out of his room*Oh Merida Rapunzel!Hows my top girl on the nice lost and half on nice list half on bad?

Merida-No time to chat!!!!!

Punzie-Sorry Santa!

North-For wha-*gets knocked out by Punzie's frying pan*

Merida-*pours the dust on him and puts him in a sack*

They take him to the mansion and lock him in Athena's closet
Christy-Mission complete Team Summer Sun!

Abby-I get it!Mer is Summer and Punz is Sun!

Athena-Soooo,Elsa,whos hair you gonna cut/shave?

Elsa-Hiccup!

Hiccup-What why?!?!?

Elsa-*shrug*Jack isnt involved,Abby can't be harmed,the girls are my friends,you are the only boy!*brings out hair cutting machine thingy...*

Merida-Aww not his hair!*playing with one of his braids*

Elsa-*facepalm*

Athena-Me!Me!!!!Ooh me!Me!!!Shave half my hair off Elsa!!!!PLEEEAAASE!!!

Elsa-Fiiiine!!*shaves half of her head*

Athena-*giggles*Time to test my potion!*pours potion on head,hair grows back*NICE!!!!

Abby-Cool!Gimme some!*makes hair grow longer*

Punzie-Dance off time!

Hiccup-Im gonna lose...

Jack-I EILL WIN FOR ABBY!

Elsa-Grr!

Abby-*smiles*

Athena-*whispers to Abby,giggles*

Abby-*throws a knife and it pins Hiccups shirt to a wall*I never miss!

Athena-*cracks knuckles*Mer,I'm going to punch the fish out of your boyfriend...

Merida-What did he do?*shaking her head*

Hiccup-What did I do?!???*trying to get the knife off*

Athena-Drinking my water!*punches his stomach*

Hiccup-Whoah!LET ME GO I JUST ATE!!!

After a while of hiccup throwing up
Dance off time!
Jack dances okay,kinda cool....Hiccup....let's just say he knocked over a couple of items...

Christy-I CANT BELIEVE YOU KNOCKED OVER THE TV THE GLASS CUPS AND-

Athena-MY PIKACHU AND TOTORO TOYS!!!!AND MY TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!*punching a wall*ABBY THROW A KNIFE OR SOMETHIN!!!!

Merida-Well,Jack obviously wins...

Hiccup-*shrugs*
Athena-Well,now I have to wait for Queen_Elsa12345 to answer my PM for our last dare!!!
Punzie-So bye!

Abby-Ask and dare!!!Yay!Im here for three more chapters!

I really hope i make you happy Abby!Nice dares!I like your dares!!!Bye!I love you guys!