Chocolate,revenge

Athena-Jelsa28,thank you so much...I love you forever...*gives weird creepy glare*JUST KIDDIN!But "I dare Athena to eat as much chocolate as she wants"Was her amazing dare!

Christy-Looks like you'll be eating a lot of chocolate!

Athena-Yup!Then sleeping it off until the next dare!

Hiccup-Whats the next dare?

Athena-*whispers to hiccup and Jack*You guys get your revenge in Elsa and Punzie for taking you guys shopping!

Jack-Thankyou...thankyou....*thinks*How bout we take Elsa's chocolate,hide it.and take Punzie's frying pan?

Hiccup-Sounds good..it'd be the end if the world for them..

Athena-Ill help..I shall take all of Elsa's chocolate *rubs hands together*

Hiccup-Ill get Punzie's frying pan....Jack,you distract them...

Jack-Hey Elsa,Punzie......Want to have a snowball fight?

Punzie elsa-Sure!

Jack-*freezes the,*Done!

Athena-*takes the chocolate*

Hiccup-*takes the frying pan*Done...

They hide them

Jack-*unfreezes Elsa and Punzie*Sorry,hey,I only froze you for about,ten minutes!Thats good....*flies away*

Athena-CHOCOLATE TIIIME!!!!*eats chocolate for ten minutes*

Merida-Are you going to stop yet?

Athena-NO!*eats more chocolate*Have one!*throws a chocolate to Merida*

Merida-*catches it*Thankye very much!*throws it into her mouth*Yum!

Athena-*eats for half an hour*OH YEAH MORE FERRERO ROCHERS!!!!!!!!WAHOOOO!!!!!*eats more*

After ten minutes

Athena-Me no fweel good*says in baby voice*Mommy?Can I hwave mwedicine?*says to Merida*

Merida-You are 15!Start a ticking like it!But I'll give you medicine!*just pours medicine into a spoon*

Athena-Uh,no thanks....I hate medicine...I'll just....sleep*sleeps on table*

Merida-Eh....

An hour later

Athena-*falls off table*Ow....ELSAAAA!!!!!CAN I HAVE ONE OF YOUR CHOCLATES?!?!?!

Elsa-SURE!LET ME GET ONE!!!!!

Walks into the kitchen

Elsa-Why are you on the floor?and....AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Punzie-OMG ARE YOU OK?!?!?!LET ME GET MY FRYING PAN'WHERE IS IT!!!!

Elsa-WHERE ARE MY CHOCOLATES?!?!?

Punzie-FRYING PAN???!!?!!??!?

After about ten minutes

Jack-Thats for taking us shopping.,,

Hiccup-*chuckles*

Christy-Bye!