Make up,fab pt 2

Athena-Int eh last chapter of ask and dare the big fi-

Christine-The boys got makeup,became total weirdos,and Athena is going against her no girliness personality and is battling Jack in a fab competition!!!!

Athena--_-Serio?You HAD to steal my moment didnt you...

Christine-Yup,ok,so while Jack is getting readied by new fashion makeup diva hiccup,punzie,and a random person who we "dont know"*evil grin*

Athena-What was that about?Eh...so,I have Christine..my new online bff,Merida,and Cinna!!!!!!Yea,I made him alive..I stole his body and revived him.....

Cinna-Thanks Athena..

Athena-Mkay..so I have this black dress,I want to make it on fire...with real fire..none of that other stuff,sorry Cinna,but I got my own fire powers!Lets get started...

Cinna-Ill do makeup

They get Athena all readied up...(think of Katniss Everdeen!In catching fire...Just more fab and Athenafied...like,with red feathers in her hair,black cute sandals,and a more cute look,not too fierce like Katniss,but still feirce....A dress like hers too,but with fire AMD embers....boom BOMBATIOUS!!)

Athena-Thanks dudes...Mer,you can have my half finished Dr.Pepper over there!!

They all go onto the red carpet

Jack walks in wearing an even more cool icy look...thanks to Elsa..

Athena-Lets do this frost....

They both go onto seperate sides of the carpet

Athena-Im on Fire!*poses fierce,brings out a sword she has hidden for a long time???it is also engulfed in flames*

Jack-Pose!*poses like a model!Makes snowflakes over his side so they fall around him...*

Paparazzi-Over here!Athena Athena Athena!Jack!Athena!*snap snap**flash of light*

The picture shoot is over with Athena with more paparazzi

Athena-Who's fabulous now?*walks away sassily still with sword*

Elsa-Where has she kept that sword?!?!?

Merida-Oh,in ma room!She always practices with it so I always see her!

Jack-Im scared of her now *whimpers*

Hiccup-man*follows her*

Merida-*holds hiccup back*He really likes that sword....

Hiccup-Must have that sword....

Rapunzel-MWAHA!Now for my ten bucks Christine!

Christine-Sheesh,here..thanks for not telling Jack about our plans...with you on their side,you coulda told...

Paparazzi gives them a ton of photos..

Elsa-Wow,Athena sure is awesome....

Jack-tell me about it....

Elsa-*elbows him*

Jack-Sheesh..she's my best female friend!!!

Athena-Yo dudes...I forgot something...*hugs Jack*Thanks for being such a dude!Thats what made you lose!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!Oh yea..bye my Baeheads!Ask and dare....cuz I want you guys to.....Oh,Mer,put his back in your room...it'll go outta control while I got my hands on it...I still gotta train with it...BYE