I hate writing titles...

Athena-Merida,you got dares....*falls on the couch eating a carrot*Its so hot here....

Abby-Dude,its just you....you kinda set yourself on fire....

Athena-Oh!*puts out flames*Much better,...

"Merida,if you were human hunter and had to eat all your friends and your friends were all thrown in an island,who would you kill from first to last?No one has powers or animals"

Merida-Hmm...id kill jack first,no problem..

Jack-WHA?

Merida-Just kiddin!But I would kill ye first!Then....Elsa

Elsa-Why?

Merida-I wouldn't be able to see you dead after so many other people!and then,punzie!But id do it as painless as I could...

Punzie-These are scary responses!!!HOW WOULD A DEAD BE PAINLESS?!

Merida-Its possible....And then id kill Christy and zen

Zen,christy-Hm,makes sense in a way...

Merida-Then,Abby

Abby-WHUT WHY

Merida-I dont know!Then Athena

Athena-At least i wont be last!I wont have to see hiccup die!!!!Itd suck!

Merida-Then id kill hiccup last so-

Hiccup-SO WHAT?!???

Merida-SO I could tell him how much i loved him,and then kill him...save the best for last!

Everyone-*laughing*

"Merida,is it true that you and Jack act like rivals sometimes?"

Merida-Well,we do sometimes but we arent rivals actually,we are friends,but argue a bit much...We dont really hate eachother,just act like it....

Jack-*nods in agreement*Fuzzball,that explanation was one of your arrows on a bullseye.

Merida-Thankyou grandpa!

Elsa-*giggles*

Punzie-*smiles*

Zen,Christy-*laughing*

"I dare you to let Anna,Punzie,and Elsa give you a makeover,you can wash it off later"

Merida-UUUUGH*sits on a chair*

Anna-MAKEOVER!!!!

Anna,Elsa,punzie-YAY!Little less of that!More of THIS!Cute.....that just looks slutty....mmm......PERECT!!!!

Merida-*gets a mirror*Its nice and all,but i dont wear makeup!*cleans it up*

Hiccup-You looked good in makeup*smiles adorkably*

Merida-So I'm not pretty without makeup?Is that the case hiccup?

Hiccup-N-no!!!I mean,you look nice with makeup but its like,without makeup its like wooow!And with makeup is like WOOOOOOOOW AND- and I'm just gonna stop talking now *blushes*

Merida-I was kidding!*laughs*

"Merida,when you met hiccup,did you try to shoot toothless?"

Merida-Well,when I saw him at first i did,but when I saw him next to hiccup,who was petting him,I put my bow down,but I didn't take the arrow out...

"Merida,what was the first thing you shot?"

Merida-The grass!My da was teaching me how to use it and the first thing i shot without him holding me was the grass!