Phsyco....Prank Queens

Christine-Mkay,so the others aren't here,so me and Athy over here are gonna prank the big five..a dare from me!The best reader ever!!!

Athena-Ok,..i agree with that!So,what do you wanna do to prank em?

Christy(Christine cuz im too lazy to keep writing the whole thing XD)-How bout you get your beloved sword,pretend to kill me with it,pretend you are totally crazy,scare them,then,i go behind them sneakily,and scare them all!!

Athena-Amazing awesomeness...Ill go get my sword while Mer is on a date with Hic,so jelsa is on a date,mericcup is on a date,and eupunzel are having a day together...SO WE HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO PREPARE!!!MWAHAHAHA!!

They set everything up...They put red paint that looks like blood all over the walls,Christy on the floor covered in red,making her look torn up and stuff,Athena in red paint all over herself,and her holding up her "blood"covered sword above Christy..

Big five walks in..

Elsa-A-Athena?

Merida-Athena!What happened?!

Hiccup-Christine?

Jack-Uh oh

Rapunzel-Om my god...She killed Christine

Athena-Whats wrong??*evil grin*I thought you all liked me?Well,if not...*runs finger across neck*Nap tiime!*walks slowly towards the, dragging her sword*And to think...I thought you would have lived long,fulfilling lives....*evil giggle*goodbye*raises sword*

Everyone-*terrified and frozen in place*

Christine-*crawls up behind them*BOO!!!

Big five-AHHHH!!!!!!

Athena-Christy,we are the Prank Queens!

Christy-Totes...

Jack-They stole my title!!!!

Elsa-I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!

Merida-THAT WAS SCARINGLY AWESOME!

Hiccup-I almost died...*faints*

Rapunzel-I hate you guys!

Christy,Athena-*laughing on the floor holding their sides*So awesome..

Athena-I should put my sword away...nice job!I love you swordy!*cleans up the sword*

Hiccup-Regains consciousness*Uuh....bye then...she scares me even more than before now...Christy scares me now too...

Christy-Thank you!GOODBYE!!