*Hyperventilates*

Athena-*hyperventilates*So..many..dares.....

Abby-Jeez!!!Are you guys TRYING to kill Athena????

Christy-Haha

Zen-Well,let's do some of them now so you wont have to do all at once!

Elsa-Good idea!!

Merida- "Have any of you ever watched anime?..."

Everyone-Nope,sorry

Punzie-"I dare rapunzel to hit bunny with her pan on the head because he deserves it for judging jack on the first Easter he became a Gaurdian.Also,its rabbit season."

Athena-WHYYYYYYY??!?!?!?*calls bunny*Come!!!!!!Rapunzel has,something for you...JUST COME DUDE!!!OR ELSE ILL STOP BELIEVING IN YOU!!!!Thankyou bye*hangs up*Rapunzel,get your pan ready*gives popcorn to jack*

Jack-*mouth full of popcorn*Fhankfou

Bunny-*gets there from a portal*

Rapunzel-HIYAH!!!*hits him in the head*

Bunny-*knocks out*

Merida-*snickers*

Hiccup-"I dare the girls to sing Titanium"replied comment-"YAAASSS I LOVE THAT SONG!" Comment reply-"Song buddies!"

Athena-Abbs -.-

Abby-I love that song!

Girls-*sing titanium*(lol sorry I dont know that song...I've only heard it once)

Athena-Thanks for the dare Icy!!!

Christy-"I dare the boys to be the girls servants"

Zen-*calls jackson*Come to Athena's mansion,bye

Athena-*calls hans*Hey,come over!Theres an awesome dare!!!Bye Hamsy!Uh,mhmm,me too I guess!*ends call*That was awkward........life.....

Abby-*calls hiro*Come to the mansion!Theres a dare for you to be my servent!!!Athy says its just going to be for this chapter!!!Bye,love ya too!!!!*ends call*

Five minutes later...

The boys get there

Athena-Hammy,Hi!!!!!!!Now go get me some carrots from the kitchen!!

Hans-Uh,you're like,a yard away from the kitchen,I'm all the way at the door...

Athena-The dare was for the guys to be our servants for the chapter.....Now go get me carrots.....AND SALT AMD Lemon!!!!

Zen-whats the salt and lemon for?

Athena-I love carrots with salt and lemon on em!!!!*eats popcorn*

Abby-Hiro,go get me a glass of water!!!

Elsa-Jack,go I to our room and get me a sack of chocolate!!!

Jack-We are RUNNING OUT OF SACKS!!!!Im just gonna end up looking through a bunch of empty sacks*walks to go get the sand of chocolate*

Merida-Hiccup,go get me some apples

Hiccup-Okay......

Zen-Jackson,uh,I dont know,just leave?

Jackson-Kay?*leaves*

Punzie-Well,is that the whole chapter?

Athena-Mmmmmm,yes!!!BYE!!!!!Dont dare cuz im still working on the rest of the dares!!!Bye!!!

Hans-*walks in*

Athena-CARROTS!!!!!*eat them*Heheh....