Jungkook sighed, "I'll just do it tomorrow" he whispered almost sitting down before a stern voice stopped him. "Jungkook" he saw Hobi eye him, seriously threatening him with a stern look. "Stand up." He said and Jungkook shook his head in defeat, taking a deep breath, and finally speaking.

"Tomorrow evening, we'd be starting a new year. Tomorrow, it'll be my first time ever going to a solo nomination at the Grammys. It's beautiful, but at the same time is scary." He grinned. "Everyone here, the staff and crew, I love you all from the pit of my heart for making this happen for me. You all are my family." He softly sighed, meaningful words escaping his mouth.

"I couldn't have my eomma and appa here with me today, my mom's health is not perfect. She cannot travel a lot. But for this 'something' that I'm about to do, I need my family's support. So help me out okay?" He smiled to each and everyone sitting in the room, a few people tearing up because of his words.

"I chose this day," he got out of his place and started walking softly to the opposite side of the table. "Because it is the best. We had so many things to do - but I thought taking your time for this small thing wouldn't take long." He stopped behind you, you were getting inquisitive for what he was about to do.

"And as much as I hate to prove it right what Bangtan had said a few years ago, now I can't stop." He said and Hoseok smiled brightly, ready for it to happen. "Y/N" he softly nudged you and you looked back, he held out his hand for you making you stand up. "Oh?" you questioningly asked him and he grinned.

Now you were standing in front of him, everyone's eyes on the two of you, causing you to blush. "What are you doing?" You softly asked and he blinked his eyes, showing his teeth to you. "Are you drunk?" you meant to say it softly, but the defining silence made it come out a lot louder and everyone was chuckling at that, even Jungkook.

"Brace yourself" he softly said and you still stood like a rock, holding his hands with both your hands. Then he left your touch, kneeling down on one knee, right in front of you. 'Oh no' your mind screamed. You had an idea about what was about to happen. Of course you had an idea. 'No Jungkook, please don't' you screamed in your head.

His hand went to his pocket, but just to frown later. "Hobi hyung, it's not here" he softly said disappointed, before hobi checked his own pocket to find the small box. "Kook, you sucker" he said and threw the box to Jungkook, followed by a giggle from the crowd again. "Finally" he smiled at the box, not sparing you a glance.

You recognized the small box. Oh yes you did. Horror was slowly taking over your face. "Y/F/N" Jungkook started, loud and clear this time. "I've known you for three years, been through with your sadness, been through with your happiness. Fought with you, cried with you, smiled with you. And believe me, pampering a girl like you isn't fucking easy" He chuckled, looking in your eyes.

"Y/N, I love you." As soon as he said that, the crowd was roaring as loud as ever, not letting him complete. Everyone was in tears except the bangtan boys, who were too excited for the moment to blur their visions. Once it quietened, Jungkook could complete. "Would you marry me?" he opened the box in his hand still kneeling down with a huge grin.

Everyone started to cheer, applause all around. Everything was so lively to Jungkook. So very lively to him. But for you, it was a whole different story. You were looking at him with shock, your eyes completely empty and without emotions. Everything was in slow motion for you, and suddenly everything was blurry. All the sounds, all the chants were all gone. You could hear that screaming sound in your head, making you reactionless.