Chapter Fourteen

Narrator / September 2nd

"People approach the island"

The wind picked up pace, blowing heavily against the black-robed figure as they opened their eyes. Surrounding wild Pokemon quickly scattered in a panic, hoping to get away, but a younger Fletchling was too slow and ended up dropping to the ground, unmoving.

"Human's are foolish; they will do anything to do anything for answers" X said, standing up and making his way through the forest. "The Island of Abbadon -- "Arcanum Island" to outsiders -- should not be trifled with. I cannot let them activate what's at the heart of the island"

Suddenly, the wind froze midair and turned into the darkest shade of black before conjuring up different Pokemon -- Beartic, Noivern, Gyarados, Scizor, Grimmsnarl, and Decidueye.

"In order to protect the island, I will eradicate these humans, and the Pokemon that dare support them" X said. "That's what's best for the island, isn't it, Corvinight?"

"Cor!" the "Raven Pokemon" agreed, perching itself on X's shoulder

Serena

"We got really luck with this one" Tierno said

Last Friday, my friends and I, plus a few other students, got chosen to head to Arcanum Island as part of a school fieldtrip. Currently, we were on a cruise ship heading to the island, and we were all dressed for the beach.

"I wonder what kind of Pokemon are on the island" Ash said

"Of course you're thinking about the Pokemon" Gary sighed

"What else would I thinking about?" Ash asked, both he and Pikachu visibly confused

"Oh, nothing" Gary dismissed. "I just thought our little talk last night might come to surface"

I had no idea what they were talking about, but a slight blush spread across Ash's face, and he shot a quick one-second-glance at me before looking away.