Volume 2 - Finale: Radiant Blow

Começar do início

Chrome turned to walk, but was swiftly stopped by Kazumis arm.

Kazumi gasped for air, coughing up more blood. "P-please!... take care... of... him..." With those words, his eyes went dull and his body limb.

"Rest assured, he'll change the world..."

Everything once again faded.

As you opened your eyes, you saw Chrome with a hole in his Chest, his eyes still red.

"Beware... for I cannot die... i am your nightmare, given a body, to torment you for eternity!" He used his arm to grab your throat. "As long as you live, I will haunt you." His grip faded, letting you breath again. "Beware... the black blood..." With those words, he fell to the ground, slowly disappearing, like a Grimm without soul.

A small light came out of his body, while his eyes turned to their Original color again.

"Thank you... Mr. L/N... Maria, how have you been?"

His body completely disappeared now, while the light faded to the Sky.

"What was... that?" You turned around to see everyone slowly stand up.

"It was a memory... embedded into Chrome." Sol popped his arm back into place.

"But... why did we see it?" Ruby held her head in pain.

You collapsed onto the ground.

"Guys... I can't feel my legs."

Zeke sped over to you, holding a hand to his chin while squinting his eyes. "Hmm, yes yes, I see... looks like we have to cut 'em off!"

Yang went over to you and picked you up, slinging you over her shoulder. "You shouldn't hang out with Nora so much!"

"Wait!" Weiss yelled out. "If Chrome wasn't possessed by a Grimm, then what happened?"

"We won. Thats all that matters." Sol put a hand on her shoulder. "... some things should be left forgotten..."

After everything settled down, a bullhead came toward your location, sending you all back to beacon.

Time skip - brought to you by Chibi Ruby throwing cookies at Chibi Zeke.

You were currently outside of beacon, sitting on the edge of the landing platform, staring at the rising sun. Alongside you, Team RWBY and NVRM were talking to each other. Apparently, they only saw the memory of Chrome talking to Ozpin.

"We did it."

"If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed!"

"Weiss, a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery."

"...That was my favorite bakery." Zeke pointed out.

"Uhm... excuse me? What?" You looked at them confused.

"Pshh, not everything is about you, Y/N. We can have fun without you." Ruby petted you on the back.

"Some snake crashed a bakery, and you call that fun? Well, I had more fun! I found a Fox!" On cue, the little fox jumped out of your Cape, which layed beside you. Honestly, you didn't know it was there.

The girls, plus Zeke and minus Mia, all scurried over to you, immediately cooing at the sight.

"Ah, what a fluffy little guy! So much tails!" Ruby put her face into it's fur, which was weird, considering that it was laying in your lap.

"Zwei is cuter." Yang pointed out.

The fox yapped at her.

"Hey, is said cute-er you're still pretty adorable!"

Ruby looked up again. "But we still don't know so much... like, who was the girl Y/N and i fought, or what Mira was up to..."

"Well, not every story has a neat and tidy ending!" Weiss pointed out.

Blake adapted a smile. "We might not have all the answers, but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars. And I think that's something we could be proud of."

"Yeah! And if anyone tries something like this again, we'll be there to stop them." Ruby pumped her fist up.

"Yay, teamwork, camaraderie, good guys, go team, alright, good job... So, what now?"

"I suggest training for the tournament, but I guess we have that covered at this point."

"So then..."

"Uhh... Time for bed?"

"Please."

"Absolutely."

"Yes."

"I'm going to sleep forever!"

"Well, I guess we all should go, too."

With that, they all stood up and left. Just as you were about to leave, Ruby came rushing over to you.

"Thanks!" She kissed you on your cheek before running away. You didn't know what she was thankful for, but you can't complain.

You looked down at the fox.

"Well, we should go too." The fox only yipped in response. "I should give you a name, but... are you a boy or a girl?"

With that, you made your way toward your dorm, returning to daily life, which involved finding out the Fox's gender. It's a girl.

A/N: Okay, you know the drill. What's the name of the little one?