Volume 2 - Part 3: Robots and Ice-cream

The Next day came quickly, but classes were, of course, still going. So, in order to actually be part of the investigation, you powered through it. To be honest, you just watched Jaune fail at Weiss' love-life.

"So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?" He turns to the teacher for a second, before then turns back around again. "And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome." He pauses momentarily as his words still have no effect. "Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know."

Before he could continue, the bell rang. "And then I— Oh. Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!"

Jaune looked nervously at Weiss. "Weiss? Uh... Did you hear me?"

Weiss didn't even look at him and walked away. "No, no, no, yes."

"Wow, tough crowd..." You walked out of the classroom, only to be lifted up from behind and thrown over someone's shoulder. "...Yang, i can walk, you know."

"Orders from my leader!" She moved towards her dorm Room. "...So, who was this 'Girl' that kissed you?" Crap.

Timeskip - brought to you by a Chibi-Ruby snitching at a Chibi-Yang. 

You were in front of RWBY's dorm, waiting to enter on the Girls' signal. They were currently changing their clothes, as did you before.

Your outfit is  a pretty normal one, though if the police saw you, you definitely would be placed on a watch list. You wore an olive trenchcoat, over an F/C T-shirt that had some S/F/C splatters on it. Those came onto you because of some... not-so legal Spray-painting action. You wore some black leather gloves that had F/C palms (Fake, cause you like animals and stuff), you still wore the Necklace. To top it of, you had a black bandana around your neck, but you didn't have it over your face yet. Your jeans were black and you had some black Sneakers on, that had F/C outlines.

 Your jeans were black and you had some black Sneakers on, that had F/C outlines

A/N: Exactly these, just replace the Blue, white and Red with whatever you like.

You stood outside the dorm, and as you stood there, you thought about something. What day is it? What month is it? What year is it? As you thought about that, you went in a small before-mid-life-crisis. Before you could fall into endless despair, a the dorr opened and the cat dragged you in. Yang is so gonna make a pun of that.

"Look what the cat dragged in!" You all groaned in unison.

 "I thought that class would never end." Blake stated everyones thoughts.

"Alright guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!" Ruby suddenly jumped down from her bunk bed, almost hitting the white-haired heiress under her.