Volume 1 - Part 2: A shining Beacon

A/N: Thanks for 100+ Reads, i appreciate that at least some people wanted to continue reading this little story of mine. Also, thanks for the favs. Even though they are on the worst Chapters... Anyways, enjoy the Next part.

Silver-Haired Man: "Ruby Rose and the Enigma" He leaned in closer. "... You both have silver eyes" Is... this a prank? Are there Cameras? THIS is Ozpin!? Is he always this... Creepy? "SO! Where did you learn to do this?" He turned to look at a tablet, you could see Ruby wielding her beloved scythe against some... Crooks?

Ruby: "S-Signal Academy" Real smooth little Red, Real smooth.

Ozpin: "They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?" Wait... Scythe's are that Dangerous? Holy Cow...

Ruby: "Well, one teacher in particular."

Ozpin: "I see..."

He puts the cookies on the table in front of Ruby. She Cautiously takes one... tastes it... aaaaand they're gone.

Ozpin: "And you!" He instantly turns to you.

Y/N: "H-Huh...?"

Ozpin: "The Enigma... a Vigilante who roams through Vale, protecting villages while doing so... But why is that, i wonder?" He looked at you with a little smirk. He already knew why, and you knew, he knew.

Y/N: "I just want to protect those who cannot do that themselves." It was only a Half-Lie, you actually wanted to protect them"

Ozpin: "I see... would you tell me your name?"

Y/N: "..." You remained quiet. He noticed this and turned his attention back to little Red.

Ozpin: "... Hmm, it's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before. A dusty, old crow..."

Ruby: "Oh, shats mah uncl!"

Knowing what she just said, she then swallows and wipes her mouth, embarrassed.

Ruby: "Sorry. That's my Uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Signal. I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now, I'm all like— Hooowaaah! Witchaaaa!" She then proceeds to make some karate-style poses and noises. You smiled a bit at this, finding it somewhat cute.

Ozpin: "So I've noticed."

He places his cup on the table as he leans in, then sits down opposite Ruby

Ozpin: "And what is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?" Uhm... Creepy...

Ruby: "Well... I want to be a Huntress."

Ozpin: "You want to slay Grimm?" 

Ruby: "Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon!" She started to talk more Faster. "You see, my sister's starting there this year, and she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress 'cause I wanna help people. My parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, 'Hey, I might as well make a career out of it!'" She giggled at this "I mean the police are alright, but Huntsmen and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and cool and really, gosh, You know!" She literally flips out at the last part, staring at the two adults with a wide, crazy smile. You, Glynda and Ozpin looked at her.

Ozpin: "Do you know who I am?"

Ruby: "You're Professor Ozpin. You're the headmaster at Beacon!"

Ozpin started to smile "Hello."

Ruby: "Nice to meet you."

Ozpin: "You want to come to my school?"

Ruby: "More than anything."