{Arc 1.3} Mob character

Navy blue eyes widened in shock and hope when he saw Clyde smith. Eric began to move towards him but was immediately smothered by other families.

Clyde saw the strange movement and raised a brow? Why did he look surprised?

'System I forgot to ask but who is Alexander in the mission (・・ ) ?'

Gobbling up all the food like he just doesn't care, everyone gave him a disgusted look. Hmph! They're just jealous (' ∀ ' *)

[I don't know either ┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌]

'Alexander Flores hm? He was never mentioned in the story? How is he related to Rick?'

[Eric host E-R-I-C (눈_눈)]

'Righttt'

Still doubting Rick isn't his real name.

Suddenly, without warning, trumpets began blaring causing him close his ears.

'The hell?! My eardrums almost exploded!'

System felt dizzy after such an attack. He mumbled incoherent sentences, the surprise shocked him to his very circuits!

'System has taken -100 damage! Please wait for recovery'

He narrated as they system glitched for a bit.

'Dont worry you're not only one, see that bug over there? He was surprised too ('ω')(ω)'

The bug: 𖢥

Seems the emperor has entered and he along with everyone else, bowed in respect.

The old ass-looking emperor said some boring stuff, zoning out with a dumb look on his face he heard the final words, 'Make yourself comfortable'.

Hell yeah!

He tried all kinds of food at the ball and ate everything. Like a pig, he caught the most attention with his bad manners. System regained it's senses later and watched in disappointment until Clyde offered it some food.

[Oooh! I never tried human food before! \(★ω★)/]

System pooped out his head and rolled to the ground, jumped up on the dining table and began eating ss well.

Clyde was handsome which caught the attention of other females but felt disgusted when he had a food-stuffed face.

The gluttonous pair didn't stop eating until they were full.

'That was good stuff <( ̄︶ ̄)>'

[Human food is delicious (☆ω☆)]

System, satisfied as well forgot why they were there in the first place.

Eric seeing the scene softened, he hasn't changed at all.

'Alex....it really is you'

Eric froze when he heard the emporer speak to him and he coldly responded as usual.

"Greetings to the emperor"

Eric emotionlessly said as the emperor laughed as if he heard the most funniest thing.

"Young duke! I heard Princess Fiora from the kingdom of the west proposed a marriage between you two?"

Eric clenched his hand so hard blood spilled. The emperor looked down on him, just like everyone else, just for these cursed eyes. He wanted nothing but to rip these eyes out.

"Yes emperor, my family and I are still discussing it"

The emperor smirked and walked away without a goodbye.

Facing such humiliation made Eric swell in anger.

"Hey"

Picking up his head he saw Clyde offering him a plate of food.

"I'm Clyde Smith nice to meet you"

'Clyde Smith?'

Eric hid his confusion looking at him, did he lose his memories?

Clyde then began rambling on about how good the food was and that he wants to take some home.

"So we're friends now? Cool! Bye (^-^*)/"

And he zoomed out leaving Eric more confused.

Clyde sat on the bench outside pulling his hair out.

'Why am I so awkward!? I was cringing so hard _:('' ):_'

He never made friends before so he just rambled on and put a title quickly before disappearing.

'I'm never doing that again'

[But host you'll have to talk to the SML more if you want to save him!]

"Tell someone else not me ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌"

System began biting his head in anger, it's your mission! ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶

System hit his head in his anger and Clyde just stuffed him in his pocket.

"Just let me rest for a few more days, I need to recover"

As he left back home he never thought he'd be kicked out to live in the dorms of Fernsby Academy.

Standing in front of the dorms he looked calm on the outside but in reality he had a dumb look.

'What happened'

[Your parents kicked you out when they heard you talked with Eric]

'Why!? My freedom!!!!'