Prologue

"Can you buy me some manga?"

"Go buy it yourself you lazy bum"

"Ehhhhhh", laying on the couch he cried out in dismay still playing on his Nintendo 3DS. "You can't always laze around, you know I'm busy with stupid shit called work and life".

".....shit!I can't believe I lost!", throwing the Nintendo on the couch he got up. Dragging his feet, the other shook their head. "I have no idea how you have a job", "It's because I work mph hmmph!", shoving the deserts in his mouth, still talking.

Waving back, they left leaving with the gun in the bag. "Whatever you say, next time I come back you better be ready", with the creak and close of the door, all you could hear is a bag opening. "I'm so hungry~", opening the bag of chips, he laid on the couch again. Turning on the tv.

"I'm so bored~where's the excitement in my non-existent life?", changing the channel with one hand he boringly saw a documentary on Sociopaths.

"They're so crazy....I'll want a lover like that", he's messed up in the head.

Yawning, he didn't want to get up, feeling his muscles relax. Making him immobile.

Looking at the barbecue chips on the table he couldn't reach. "Come over here!", he's so lazy that he didn't want to move an inch to grab the chips which were 5 inches away from him (ノ_<。).

"Aghhh!", he gave up.

Laying back on the couch, he closed his eyes shutting down. 'I'm so tired...zzz..', closing his eyes he fell into a deep slumber.

Stretching, he yawned hearing the crack of his bones. Feeling around for his glasses he felt nothing. '...hmm?...where is it?', swinging his legs off, he felt short. 'Must be my imagination', walking on the cold floor he felt around for the bathroom handle.

His eyes were still shut.

Navigating his way, he tripped multiple times. He felt a knob and turned it. Walking in, he tried to find a switch but it turned on itself.

"I can't see!", he tried opening his eyes but it didn't budge. Now using his hands he gently pried the two eyelids apart.

Adjusting to the scene, he blinked once, twice, multiple times. "The fuck?", the restroom looks as if it's worth more than his whole apartment!. Gold linings trailing from the door to the bath. Marble floor, designer sinks, and a huge bath!.

"Did I sleepwalk again?", the same thing happened once when he stayed home wanting so bad to go to the store. But decided against it, him being lazy once again. The next time he woke up was in the store. Getting weird looks from the people and cashier. He was only in his boxers, "What the actual fuck?".

He almost got arrested for public indecency.

"Must be a dream", touching the mirror he saw red eyes stare back at him. The short brown hair parted in different ways. Slightly open, silk, golden pajama shirt and hanging pajama pants.

The person in the mirror talked as he talked. "I look so animated...that's cool!", he watched so much good and bad anime that he could tell the quality of an anime by the description and title.

"I'm such a weeb"

Tapping on the mirror he felt the coldness, but still not believing he's in a different world.

He turned on the sink and washed his face. 'This feels so real like the time I dreamed of falling and woke up when I hit the ground', taking off the clothes he soaked in the tub.

"This is such a good dream~"

[Yeah this is such a good 'dream']

'Isn't it?'

He thought it was the voice in his head back again.

[.....I'm not a voice hostლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ), I'm a system]

'Tomato potato still sounds the same'

He felt himself submerge in the warm water.

Grunting in pain he felt a piercing headache. "T-This isn't a dream?", [It isn't host you died]. 'How did I die?!', [....look at this], footage displayed in his eyes.

It showed him opening the bag of barbecue chips. 'So?', [Keep watching], it showed him sitting on the couch eating the chips.

Zooming on the expiration date, it was 26 years due from the expiration date.

He died.

By barbecue chips.

Betrayal!.

'I thought we were friends!'

Barbecue chips:"......(ᵔ.ᵔ)"

System:......you know you're talking to yourself right? (눈_눈).

•••••

{What do you think of this prologue?}