{Arc 1.1} Mob character

"I'm tired as hell"

Every morning he says this, not wanting to face the world. Wanting to back to the dream that had cute anime guys writhing under him.

System who heard and saw his dreams stayed quiet.

"..."shameless! (/ˍ・、)

"H..elp I...can't get...up!", trying to stand on his feet he turned, twisted and bent in different directions.

[Host....why are you being lazy], system said, deadpanning at the sight.

He got caught.

"What do you mean system? I literally can't walk!Look!", he thought system will fall for it.

......Am I joke to you!  ('')

[Host, please stop playing around already], its host always likes to play around first thing in the morning. The forgetting system could read his thoughts.

"....Party pooper", his boring life turned boringer, is that even a word?. Whatever!, he had nothing to do for 2 weeks. Which is cool! But lame at the same time. He's complicated that way.

Sitting on his bed, he's so bored that he's contemplating actually going outside. I know right! Such a sHoCkER!.

[Host just go outside and do something. No one's stopping you.], system watched it's host dreams with smexy scenes with fictional characters. Not only that, but he also complained about being bored and system is at its wits end!.

".....fine", it's not like he's going to school and whatnot. He's killing time doing something at least. A+ for effort. He didn't even want to get out of his bed to go to the restroom. At least he's not procrastinating like some people.

"It starts in a month right?"

[Yes, the plot happens where all celebrities in this world gather up to go flaunt their riches, sleep around and cause drama! The grand ball!], system finally snapped.

".....why are you so triggered?"

....(°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . )

[Nothing much, but can you tone down your complaining just a notch or else I'll explode from overheating], chuckling, Yuji knows what he's doing. Torturing the system because he's bored.

"It's kinda lonely having no one to talk to about your problems, not like I talk anyways but you know what I mean", passing by the corridor stares looked at him like a maniac. Why is he talking to himself?.

System did tell its host about talking through the mind. Somehow or someway he doesn't like to talk through the mind. Only when his parents pass by or to meet important people.

Yuji just walked around till he smelled blood. Scrunching his face up in cringe, he turned around and speed-walked away from the scent. 'I have a foreboding feeling', system cackled, now suffer host!.

"Hey! Can you help me?", he halted for a moment, turned around slowly and saw a girl clutching her knee, bleeding.

[Hey host, why don't you help her?], it innocently asked tilting its head to the side. The girl is the FL.

'.....I'll get you back for this', Yuji doesn't like being forced to do things.  Especially when he just got out of bed!. Calming himself, he walked to the girl, who saw his red eyes and fell in love.

[Oops], 'Oops what?', [....she might've fallen for you...I didn't expect that].

'I'll get you back for this!', according to the original plot he helped the FL when she was injured. Carrying her to the nurse, Isabella didn't think much of it since a lot of people help her. Plus he had a forgettable face.