Chapter 4

~Cher's POV~

After what felt like forever, the bell finally rang. I gathered my belongings before walking towards the door. I heard my name being called, I turned around to see Luke running towards me.

"Cher that was hilarious!"

"Haha thanks, that teacher was so rude." I giggled remembering what just happened.

"I video taped it! I can't wait to put it on youtube! I wonder if he's actually gonna call your parents" Luke said sounding extremely existed before his tone turned serious.

"I don't think it would get many views, and my parents wont care."

"You'd be surprised how many views it would get." Luke said with a cheeky smile

"But we better get to our next class, I have to go to my locker first so ill meet you in class."

"Where is the class room? I don't want to get lost again" I said

"It's the first door on the right, don't worry my brothers in that class! Ill meet you there in 20 minutes"

"Alright sounds like a plan." I said as I made my way towards the door.

As I walked in I could of sworn I saw Luke, I took an empty seat near him as I saw him talking to all the girls in the class. He walked the other way how did he get here before me? Did he try avoiding me? I've only known him for an hour why do I care? There's something about him, I've never felt this way about practically a stranger before. What am I saying?

'Luke' turned around smiled and winked at me before continuing his other conversation. Wait did he take out his lip-ring? I could of sworn he had curly hair not straight hair? I've never been so confused in my life. I whispered 'Luke' just loud enough so he could hear me, but he didn't turn around. I stood up and walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Luke?" I asked confused

Before I knew it two hands covered my eyes 'guess who?' I turned around to see a curly haired Luke. I looked back between the two of them. 'Theres two of you!?' I half screamed. They both stared laughing.

"Cher this is my twin brother Jai, Jai this is Cher. Sorry I should of told you I had a twin." Luke said still laughing.

"Hi Cher, nice to meet you!" Jai pulled me in for a friendly hug.

"Hey, nice to meet you as well." I said as I sat down in the desk In between Jai and Luke.

The teacher started teaching geometry, at my old school I was in trigonometry. I wanted to be in a regular math class so I'd hopefully meet people my own age. I don't consider my self that smart but I'm just naturally good at math. In the middle of the lesson Luke passed me a note, 'come over to my place after school(:' I flipped the sheet over and wrote 'Sure, I just need to stop home first(:' when the teacher faced the bored I quickly passed Luke the note. After he read it I glanced over at him and he had a biggest smile on his face.

My first day of school went pretty well, expect for my first period teacher. After the 8th period bell rang Luke walked me home. I only lived 5 minutes away from school, but it was adorable how he offered to walk me home. It was a silent walk home, but it wasn't awkward or anything.

~Luke's POV~

Today was probably one of my favorite days of school. I know it's weird to say I actually enjoyed school, but if you had a beautiful girl like Cher in all your classes you'd feel the same way. She's coming over to my place after school, but she has to stop at her place to tell her mom. Her house is only a couple houses a way from mine, so I offered to walk her home. After a few minutes of silence I decided to break the tension. I quickly ran in front of her and fell back