Chapter 9

~Cher's POV~ 

It's been two days since the accident and I'm finally getting discharged! I hate hospitals they freak me out. Luke hasn't left my side at all, I'm still trying to convince him none of this was his fault. It was a freak accident, nothing we could have done would have stopped it.

My parents were out of town visiting family with my siblings so the Brooks brothers mum Gina came to sign the paper work to get me out of this place. It was only 10am and I was finally allowed to go home. Luke was in the chair next to my bed sleeping and Gina was waiting outside. I feel bad waking Luke up because he hasn't really slept at all.

"Psst Luke." I whispered trying to wake him up nicely. Nothing. He was still in a deep sleep.

 "LUKE!" I screamed and his head shot up, he gave me a confused glare.

"I'm getting discharged lets go!" 

"It's about time!" Luke shouted standing up and handing me my crutches. I have to use them for like three weeks, I don't know how this is going to work i'll probably fall on my face being as clumsy as I am. This is going to be the longest three weeks of my life

I stood up putting all my weight on my arms and took my first few steps. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be but it wasn't pleasent at all. We were only halfway to the exit and my arms were already fatigued. I'm so out of shape, I should start working out with the boys, they seem pretty fit.

"Luke." I whined 

"Cher." He mimicked.

"My arms are already tired." I sighed. Without any warning Luke stopped and picked me up bridal style while I held my crutches. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't drop me!" I warned him as we were coming up to the car.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Gina opened the back door and Luke carefully placed me in the car careful not to bang my head.

"Cher as you know your parents are visiting relatives, so your more then welcome to stay with us until they come back." Gina said.

"Okay, thank you Gina! I just need to pick up a few things from home." 

"No problem love." Gina said and pulled out of the hospital parking lot. I'd be lying if i said I wasn't afraid of being in the car. I feel like at any second a car could hit us. Luke noticed me being anxious and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

The car ride was pretty silent besides for the music playing the background. I started singing along with it and Luke started staring at me. Was I really that bad?

"Cher your voice is amazing!" Luke practically yelled. 

"Thanks, but it's nothing special." I said shrugging off his comment.

"Cher seriously your voice is beautiful, have you ever thought about trying out for x-factor?"  Gina added in

"I mean I'd love to but I don't think i'd make it very far." I sighed.

Luke turned my face to make me look into his eyes. "Cher you have the x-factor, auditions are in a month or so you have to audition!' Luke said smiling like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Maybe I will, I'll think about it."

~Authors note~

Okay so guy's I'm a terrible person, I haven't uploaded in a million days, but dw ill start uploading alot now! But my laptop broke and I just got a new one today so it'll be alot easier trying to write from my phone is horrible and takes for ever. Anyways I'm writing three fanfics atm so its a bit crazy I just posted the first 9 chapters of my new one it's called 'Now what? *Janoskians Fanfic* on top of that i'm in the process of writing another one but i'm not uploading it till I finish this one! I'll try to upload once or twice a week I promise! <3 xxxx