Flower Picking With Jason

Mulai dari awal

Jason walks up to me looking nervous, he must've been wondering what I'd think of him after I saw that.

"Good job, she deserved that." Bill said, nodding his head to Jason, as if to say 'You did the right thing'.

"I agree." I say with a smile to Jason, making him happily perk up.

"Now, lets go pick some flowers!" I exclaim excitedly as I run through the front doors and into the garden.

I look behind me to see Jason running outside but stopping at the front door steps. He looked at all the flowers, the trees, the whole outside world. Bill stops beside him, leaning on the door as he watched me.

I sat down in the garden as I picked a dandelion blow flower.

Jason walked over to me and sat beside me, his legs crossed like a small child.

He observed all the flowers as if they were the most special thing in the world.

I held the blow flower up to where his lips would be.

"Would you like to do the honors?" I ask Jason as he looks at the flower full of curiosity.

He hesitantly lifted his mask so that only his lips showed, his hand lightly shaking in nervousness.

He blew, the small white puffs blowing away in the air. Jason watched them in amazement, his eyes stuck on them until they completely disappeared from the sky.

Jason's eyes trailed off of the blow flowers and looked to the colorful flowers, them being planted throughout the whole garden.

He gently picked a light pink flower from the patch of assorted colors, holding it up to me. Jason patiently looked into my eyes, a sweet smile under his mask.

I lifted my hand to take the flower, our fingers gliding against each other before he let go making the both of our cheeks flush.

Jason put his hand in his pocket, taking out a pencil and paper that he must've stored with him.

He stood up and put the paper on the wall, writing on it. He then knelt down, handing it to me.

"Pink flower is beautiful. You're very pretty Y/n, more than the flower."

I blushed at his sweet note, looking up to him to see him looking down. His cheeks under his mask were a bright red, a nervous smile on his face.

"Thank you Jason." I say sweetly as I move towards him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before Bill could notice.

He became an absolute blushing mess as the kiss ended, his body trembling in not only nervousness, but shock.

"Come on, lets go back inside and rest. I'm sleepy." I said to Jason as I yawned, him shakily nodding in response.

Jason stood up as he held his hand out to me. I held his hand as he firmly grasped mine, helping me stand to my feet.

We walked to the door, looking at each other with blushing faces. Bill smiled at us and unlocked the door, holding it open.

Before we could go through Jason held the door, his arm holding it from above Bills head. Jason pointed for me and Bill to go through the doorway.

"Thank you Jason." Bill said with a nod and a smile, walking through the door with me.

Jason closed it behind us, us all walking past the receptionists desk.

The woman weakly sat up from the floor, her mind a daze as she watched us.

"Oh wait up guys" Bill said as he stopped, me and Jason following his order "You're fired." He said as he looked back to the receptionist woman- or should I say former-receptionist woman?

"No! I'm not fired, I fucking quit!" She yelled at Bill, though he ignored her and continued walking with a smile.

We all walked until we got to Jason's room. Me and Jason stood facing each other to say our goodbyes.

"Good night Jason, I had an amazing time with you." I say sweetly, adoring the flower still in my hand with a smile.

I look up to Jason to realize he obviously wouldn't speak-

"I d-did t-t-too."

I now stood, mouth agape as I looked at Jason. He spoke.

I watched as he now looked down in nervousness, this must've been one of the first times he's spoken in a while. His voice sounded deep yet dry too.

Jason quickly lifted his mask up slightly and pulled me in for a kiss, this all happening in a matter of seconds.

I put my hand on his cheek, feeling his skin along with the rim of his mask.

He pulls away before Bill could notice, his face once again a red mess as he pulls his mask down and rushes into his room. Nothing else said.

Bill turns around after he had been looking down the hall, noticing how fast Jason had went in his room.

He closes the door and locks it, walking over to me.

"You two seem to make quite the pair." He chuckles, making my cheeks flush red.

——

Some cute Jason floof for you all! Also I did the research for this, Jason can talk! Woo hoo! I wouldn't want him quiet for the whole book anyways haha. Hope you enjoyed!

- BrokeInGlass ❤️