Keeping Our Love Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

"Shut up Jake" I said as I tried to move from out of his arms.

"Come on you know that I would tell you if Chris hadn't made me swore not too" he stated as he kissed my neck.

"Yea whatever" I replied.

"I love you" He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Jake" I replied in a bored tone. He laughed and began to walk up to the door. He knocked and Claire answered with the baby in her hands.

"There's my little angel" Jake said as he took the baby out of Claire's arms.  I think Claire was going to just end up slapping him one of these days. Me and Jake were the god parents to the baby and it was the same way for our baby, but every time we came over here Jake hogged the baby.

Claire rolled her eyes at him

.

"Well hello to you to Jake" She said.

"Hey Claire" I said as I walked into the house.

"Hey girl" She replied. Jake walked into the house rocking the baby in his arms.

"Where's Chris" I asked

"He's around here somewhere" She muttered. " I'm about to hurt him, because he won't help me with Tia" She  added. I laughed.

"You need help with anything" I asked her.

"Yea come to the garage with me." She stated. Why were we going to the garage? I followed her down some stairs and into the garage. She closed the  door behind me.

"Okay Alyssa I really need to talk to you about something" she muttered.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I think I'm pregnant again." She stated.

"Damn, you and Chris are like energizer---" she shot me a look and I stopped. " Is that so bad?" I asked.

"I mean-" She cut me  off.

"Of course it's bad!" she exclaimed. " I just had a baby a little bit over a month ago and now I may be pregnant again. I mean Chris won't even ask me to marry him. I scared to even mention this to him because I don't want him to get mad" she stated.

"Claire come on, Chris will understand. I'm sure everything will be okay. I mean it's not like it's not his fault also." I told her. She sighed.

"Yea I know but... I don't know, I'm just really stressed out" She told me.

" Aww Claire everything will be fine" I said as I pulled her into a hug. She pulled back.

"I hope you're right" She muttered.

"Now do you really need help with anything?" I asked her.

"Not really" She replied. I laughed and we exited the gargage.

We went back into the house and Chris and Jake were on the couch watching some basketball game,

"Where is Tia" Claire asked.

"She fell asleep so I put her in her cradle" Jake replied.

"Thanks so much Jake! You don't know how long I've been trying to rock her to sleep and Chris isn't any  help" she said rolling her eyes at Chris. "You got the magic touch Jake. It's gone come in handy when you little Reagan finally emerges." She stated. Jake smiled.

"That let's you know that I'm supposed to be a father. My kids are going to love me" He stated. " Alyssa is going to be the mean parent" he stated.

"What? No I'm not" I replied.

"Yea you are" He replied.

"No I'm not" I argued

"Yea you will" he argued back.

"Shut up Jake" I said.

"Man you better shut up" Chris intervened. " Pregnant women can get feisty" He added. " Trust me I know" He muttered.

"Oh well I can handle this one" Jake muttered.

"Oh really" I questioned.

"Really" He stated.

"You are so full of it Jake" I told him.

"Whatever Alyssa, we will talk about this when you are not pregnant anymore" He said.

"What the hell does that have to do with it" I muttered.

"Nothing" He replied.

"I hate you" I said.

"I love you too Alyssa" He said.

" Unbelievable" I scoffed. Jake laughed as he got up from the  couch.

"You know I'm joking" he said as he rested his hands on my waist. " You just get so cute when you are frustrated and it happens a lot now that you're pregnant" He stated.

"Whatever Jake, get away from me" I said.

"Jake you  better get away from her" Chris stated. " Claire used to fight me" he stated.

"What Chris don't even" Claire shouted. I laughed.  Jake chuckled as he placed his lips against mine.

"I love you" He whispered against my lips as Chris and Claire argued.

"I know" I replied.

"Oh so what now you to good for me" He questioned. I chuckled.

"Yea' I stated. His face fell.

"I love you Jake will all my heart" I  said

"You better" He said. I placed my lips back against his kissing him.