Outfit ^

I fixed my hair a little smiling as Jacob walks in. "Babe!" I walked towards him pecking his lips.

"Hey Sammy. You look amazing"

"Thank you I also brought some food from Esme for lunch if you're hungry"  "really what is it"

"Skinny Alfredo with a side of blacken tilapia it's soo amazing"

"Wow it smells good too I'll have to thank her" I nodded "go freshen up while I heat up your lunch ok" he nodded hesitantly before heading up stairs.

——————————————

Me and Jacob talked as he ate his lunch and I sip a few sips of my wine.

"So since your here we can open the gift you gotten me" I smiled standing up. I seen Jacob stop eating as he stood up too.

"Wait ! Samantha you don't wanna wait to later to open it" he walked towards me alittle.

I giggled raising my eyebrows " no I'm to impatient I'm dying to see what it is now I wait til you got here and ate your lunch. Is it a big surprise?"

"N- Yes matter of fact I wanna check the box to make sure it's the right thing!" He said quickly

"Why wouldn't it be" I slightly smiled grabbing the box.
"Samantha wait" Jacob stopped me again he tried to reach for the box mid way "what Jacob why are you so jumpy it is that bad you think I won't like it? It's ok it's all about the thought that counts jake I'll still love you if it's horrible"
I smiled lightly.

"Sammy I just don't want you to be disappointed so maybe if you let me get the box and I'll save my self the embarrassment" he reached again I moved back with wit my arm stretched behind me accidentally hitting the wine glass with the box as they both fell.

I turned quickly seeing the mess the box was open with wine and glass over it.

I frowned my brows as I slowly squatted down "Samantha wait!"
I heard Jacob I heard foot steps also.

I seen a sonogram and a picture of Renesmee and Jacob kissing and smiling, pregnancy pictures, renesmee and her friend(s)

" what is this?" I asked"Let me explain" I heard Jacob

"Let me explain" I heard Jacob

"Mom" I heard Holly I slowly looked over some more pictures shakily reaching for another one "billie ! Hailey! Leah!" I heard Holly yell I heard more foot steps and a gasp

I turned to Jacob "Jacob what the fuck is this!?" I held the pictures up walking towards Jacob he backed up "mom wait!" I heard Hailey.

"Samantha I'm sorry let me explain please!" I had Tears running so was my make up I smacked the hell out of Jacob you could hear it.

"You're fucking MY NEICE JACOB WHAT DO YOU MEAN SORRY!"

"I was going to tell you Samantha!"
"TELL ME WHAT JACOB "OH IM SORRY I BEEN CHEATING ON YOU BUT IM FUCKING YOUR NIECE AND SHES PREGNANT! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!"

He was silent "HOW LONG!"

"A year" he said lowly "WHAT"
"A YEAR SAMANTHA A FUCKING YEAR I COULDNT HELP THAT IM IN LOVE WITH HER!"

I froze in place staring at him with tears coldly i slapped him again before I ran out the door before hearing everybody call for me I ignored running towards the woods.

As I ran it started to rain I fell breaking a heel I laid there crying and screaming loudly before I took my heels off throwing them back on the muddy ground.

I stood running again as I reached the Bella and Edward cottage.

I seen them come outside as I yelled "WHERE IS SHE!"
I could tell Edward read my mind and seen the images because he looked shocked and confused and angry "Bella don't !" I heard him she back at him and continued coming closer with her arm out into the rain .

"What's wrong Sammy"

"Dont Sammy me Where the fuck is your daughter!"

"Samantha what do you want with my daughter"

"Did you know she been fucking Jacob !? She's pregnant their Engaged!! Bella did you know that or is this another one of your plans the get back at me
From years ago !!?"

"I didn't know Samantha!!! But maybe if you wouldn't be so far up Jacob's ass you would see that he DOESNT LOVE YOU ANYMORE. I hate that you found out this way but HE IMPRINTED ON RENESMEE!" Bella yelled.

The whole Cullen Clan and the Triples came running towards the ruckus.

*Smack!*