we got the gold

i was cleaning the counter tops when charlie came though the door.

"one Wonka bar please ." i handed him a fudgemallow delight his favorite. 

"here ya go charlie. " 

he peeled the wrapping paper like it was a christmas present then we both saw something, something gold.

"you've found wonka's last golden ticket, in my shop to." my boss bill said . 

a man came over to my brother " i'll give you $50 for that ticket and a new bicycle ."

a woman came over to the other side of charlie . " are you crazy i give this young man $500, would you like $500." 

" hey leave my brother alone." i shouted. bill leaned over to charlie " charlie take that ticket home straight away.''  charlie smiled and left.

bill looked over to me and said " you go to and you are off tomorrow." i smiled and quickly put my apron on the hook and took my coat .

i walked outside the chilly winter night .the harsh wind against my face as i chased after my brother. i finally got to the house panting because i was running . 

"Sadie guess what you're coming to the factory with me ." charlie exlaimed 

" but what about grandpa Joe ?" i questioned 

" i want you to go my dear besides i've seen it before and now it's your turn." 

i smiled and went to bed exited about tomorrow.