maybe even more than like

(Mr.wonka's POV:)  I showed my guests around one of my most important rooms. I told them to look around but to not touch anything. When they scattered to look around I see star shine and her brother talking.

"Do you like Mr. Wonka. He seems to like you.is he going to be my uncle. " the little boy said excited with a smile.

I saw star shine blush. 'Maybe even more than like. 'I thought.

" I don't know Charlie, yeah he is nice but we just met him dear. "She told her brother.

I walked up behind her. Her brother notices me and gave both of us a smirk.  She's probably raising a brow at him.

" why are you smirking dear brother." She said.

" all in good time, sadie. "Charlie said backing away keeping eye contact with her with a wide smirk.

" your brother sure is something. "I whispered in her ear. I almost let out a chuckle when she jumped. She spun around and gave a slight glare in my direction.

A idea popped in my head and I grabbed her hand and said. "I want to show you something."

I brought her to my candy bubble machine. The chocolate bubbles floated around her.

"Please try one please do. " I said.  One of the chocolate bubbles floated forwards her and she hurried up and ate it.  Her eyes widen.

"Wow that was good Mr. Wonka. " she said to me. I was very pleased that she likes it.

"This is my bubble candy machine. You know before candy gets hard it's like this liquid, well thanks to this machine I can make candy like bubble candy, if you think this is good you should see my fizzy lifting drink room. " I told her with a smile.

I noticed one of the mini containers beside me with a heart label. one of the strawberry ones to be exact. I picked the heart container and blow a strawberry candy heart bubble forwards her. She blushed but still ate it.

"Thank you Mr. Wonka. " she said to me

"You're welcome sadie, and please call me Willy. " I told her.i smiled when I saw her eyes widen when i figured out her name. We stared at each other. I swear it's like I can get lost in her eyes.

We are sadly interrupted by the gum chewer. "Hey Mr. Wonka what's this?"

I grabbed Sadie's hands. Usually I don't like to hold or have any human contact but holding her hand seems right.

We went torwards my gobstopper machine.  "Oh, here let me show you. " I leaned torwards the water tank. One of my workers saw me and have me one of my gobstoppers this one is red.

" thank you, now These are everlasting gobstoppers, there for children with little allowance money, you can suck on it all year and it would never get and smaller isn't that neat. "

I motioned my guests to the other machine. When everyone walked by me I secretly gave Sadie the gobstopper. She looked at the candy then at me. I gave her a smile and a wink. She smiled back at me and quickly shoved the gobstopper in her jacket pocket.

I quickly went over the machine and picked up the hair toffee.  "Now this is hair toffee, if you suck down one of these little boogers and a new crop of hair would grow on the top of you little noggin, and a mustache and a beard. " I explained to my guests.

"Who wants a beard." The little hack devil mike sneered.

"Well, beatniks for one, folk singers, and motorbike riders. Y'know. All those hip, jazzy, super cool, neat, keen, and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o! Are you hip to the jive? Can you dig what I'm layin' down? I knew that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother." I said holding out my hand for him. He looked at my gloved hand then back at me with a unimpressed look. I put my hand down.