bye Beauregarde

The group followed Mr. Wonka. I was stopped in my tracks when I felt a hand grip my wrist. I look to see Karen with a angry look on her face.

"You stay away from William, you don't deserve him. He doesn't need a poor short street rat like you. He deserves a pretty rose like me. So back off." she threatened me.

Holding back my tears I snatched my wrist away from her grip. Walking to the group wiping some of the tears on my face.

I quickly got back in group with the bitch following behind me with a satisfied smirk on her face. She stood behind her daughter while I stood by Charlie. Charlie must've known my mood change and watery eyes as he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

We all watched as Mr. Wonka starting one on his inventing machine. When the machine became alive it started buzzing and lighting up. When the machine stopped it pulled out what seems to be a piece of gum.

"You mean that it." Mike snapped at the candy maker.

"Do you even know what it is." Willy said.

"It's gum. " violet said chomping on her piece of gum.

"Not just anyway piece of gum. This piece of gum is a whole three course dinner by itself. "

Food gum not a bad idea. Sure as hell beats cabbage water.

"Why on earth would anyone want that." Mr. Salt ignorantly said.

"Maybe because not everyone can afford a three course meal or sometimes a meal in general. Not everyone is rich and shit diamonds. " I snapped at him.

" it sound wonderful. " Charlie said.

"It sounds weird. " vercua Snootly said. Of course she would think it's weird just like her father.

"Sounds like my kind of gum" violet said looking at the piece of gum in interest.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you. It's still a bit iffy and unfinished. " Mr. Wonka said.

"I'm the world record of chewing gum I'm not afraid of anything . " violet snapped quickly spitting out her used gum and stuck it behind her ear. She quickly popped the gum in her mouth before anyone could do anything to stop her.

"How is it honey. " Karen asked her child. Smiling proudly that her daughter is getting the spotlight.

"It's amazing I taste tomato soup. " she proclaimed her eyes widen

"Yeah spit it out. " mr. Wonka quickly said showing a concerned look.

"Okay I think you should-. " violet interrupted me.

"It's changing, roast beef with baked potato crispy skin and butter. "

"Keep chewing kiddo, my little girl is gonna be the first person in the world to have a chewing gum meal. "Karen said ending her sentence looking at me and vercua smugly.

" yeah I'm just concerned about the-." Mr. Wonka got interrupted.

"Blueberry pie and ice cream. " violet said

"That part. " Mr. Wonka said a scared tone in his voice.

"What's happening to her nose. " vercua pointed out.

A bluish dot was forming on her nose before spreading.

"It's turning blue. " Mr. Salt exclaims

"Your whole nose has turned purple. " Karen said to her daughter getting a confused look.

"What do you mean. " violet questioned.
Her while face has become blue.

"Violet, you're turning violet. " Karen said scared. She snapped her head to Mr. Wonka. "Whats happening. "

"Well I told you I didn't get it quite right, because it goes a little funny when it gets to the dessert, it's the blueberry pie that does it, I'm so terribly sorry. " Mr. Wonka said then ducked.

Violet watching her hand turn a bluish purple. "Mother, whats happening to me. "

Everyone backed up away from the blue girl seeing that she is staring to swell up. I took Charlie in my arms as we both stepped back. I felt a arm around my waist. I look at the arm and then it's owner to reveal Mr. Salt. He gave me a quick wink. I look back to violet.

"She's swelling up. " I exclaimed.

"Like a blueberry. " Charlie said.

When the poor girl stopped swelling she looked like a giant blueberry. Mr. Wonka popped up next to Karen.

"Ive tried it on 20 oompa loompas but each one ended up as a blueberry, it's just weird. "

"But I can't have a blueberry as a daughter, how is she supposed to compete. " Karen said.

"Are you kidding me. Mr. Wonka said that it was iffy and told her to spit it out. But did you listen no instead you praised her because you want to be the only person in the spotlight. Now thanks to that your daughter could be in danger and you don't care about her safety but only competing. " I yelled at her. I felt her slap my cheek hard. I blinked back my tears.

"Don't tell me how to raise my daughter." She snapped.

" you can put her in the county fair." Veruca said getting a chuckle out of me seeing the glare Karen gives to the spoil rich hell spawn.

Everyone starting hearing music.mr.wonka starts dancing And we see the oompa loompas. They were rolling and jumping on blueberry violet. They finally rolled her to the exit.

Karen matched towards Mr. Wonka with a killer look in her crazed eyes. Mr. Wonka felt Karen burning him him with her glare and stopped dancing.

"I want you to take Mrs Beauregarde to the boat and take her to the juicing room at once. " Mr. Wonka said the the oompa loompa.

"The juicing room? What are they gonna do there. " Karen said to Mr. Wonka.

"They're gonna squeeze her like a pimple they gotta get all that juice out. " me. Wonka said to her.

Karen gave a fearful look to her daughter before helping the oompa loompas "mother help me please. " violet cried out. Karen pushed her daughter out the room.

Mr. Wonka turned to look at the rest of us. "Common let's boogie. " he said with a smile leading us out of the inventing room.