golden tickets

i woke up to the sun rays hitting my eyes. i sat up and rubbed my eyes . i look over to see a sleeping charlie .i got up and stretch  and went downstairs . i hurried up and put on my boots and my coat on . i heard something .i turned to see my little brother charlie .

" charlie what are you up , school doesn't start until another hour." he looked up at me and said.

" i know ,i just want to walk with you ." i smiled .

"okay then put your coat on ."  he hurried up and put his coat on .we then walked out the house .we were walking towards towards my work . until we saw people surrounding a pole.i checked my pocket watch ,to see i'm almost late .i looked backed at charlie and said .

"charlie i have to go, why don't you check what is going on while i go to work okay . " i hurried up to my work. and i see bill almost getting attacked by little kids . 

bill looked over at me and yelled .  "SADIE HELP ME, PLEASE!." i hurried up and put my apron on and helped bill out .

(a few hours later:)  the little kids are finally gone, turns out they all wanted wonka bars because Mr. wonka is having  a golden ticket contest . for five lucky kids in the world. i hope one of those kids would be charlie. my shift was done and i went home .