inventing room

(Sadie's POV:)  the boat stopped and we all got off. Mr. Wonka led us to the entrance of the  'inventing room'. Mr. Wonka  opened the door revealing all sorts of different machines.  Mr. Wonka  turned  to the group and said.

"Now this room is the most important part of the factory. You can explore but don't touch anything. "

The group explored the room but surprisingly followed Mr. Wonka's rule of not touching the machines.

I felt a tug on my sleeve. I look to see Charlie trying to get my attention.   "What is it Charlie? " 

"Do you like Mr. Wonka?  He seems to like you. Is he going to be my uncle. " he exclaimed with a smile. I felt myself blush.

" I don't know Charlie,  yeah he's nice but we just met him dear. " Charlie's  smile turned into a smirk. I raised a brow  "why are you smirking, dear brother. "

His smirk got even bigger as he backed away keeping eye contact with me.   "All in good time, Sadie. "

" your brother sure is something. "I heard someone whisper in my ear.  I jumped in surprise and quickly turned around to see Mr. Wonka.   I gave him a glare as I felt my cheeks going red with from embarrassment or something else.

Mr. Wonka grabbed my hand as he says. " I want to show you something."

'He sure like to give me a personal tour, I wonder why. ' I thought then I remembered what Charlie said about Mr. Wonka liking me. My cheeks have gone red again.

Mr.  Wonka led me to a machine that  has what seems to be chocolate bubbles.
"Here go ahead try one please do. " one of the chocolate bubbles came torwards my face and I hurried up and ate it.

"Wow that was good Mr. Wonka. " he seemed pleased with my reaction.

"This is my bubble candy machine. You know how before candy gets hard it's like a liquid. Well thanks to this machine I can make the candy also be bubble candy. If you think this is nice you should see  my fizzy lifting drink room sometime. " Mr. Wonka said  he pulled out what seemed to be a mini bubble container. I noticed that the bubble stick was heart shaped.

He blew a bubble from the heart stick making a heart candy bubble. When I tasted this one it tasted like strawberry  flavored candy.

"Thank you Mr. Wonka. " I said to the creative candymaker

"You're welcome Sadie, and please call me Willy. " I felt my eyes widen a bit wondering how he knew my name then I remember Charlie.   'That mischievous boy, so innocent but so slick I swear.' I thought.

We were sadly interrupted when we both hear violets voice.  " hey Mr. Wonka what's this? "

Mr. Wonka I mean Willy grabbed my hand as we went forward the machine where Mike and violet were. "Here let me show you." It looked like a tank with different color balls shooting out. I see oompa loompas  pick one up and rises from the water to give it to Willy

"Thank you, now these and everlasting gobstoppers, there for children with little allowance money. You can suck on it all year and it would never get any smaller. Isn't that neat. " Willy explains.
"Now can you all follow me please. " Willy said motioning his hand to the next machine.  The group follows his hand movements. He secretly gave me the gobstopper. I stared at the red ball then looked back at him to only give me a smile and a wink. I quickly stuffed the gobstopper in my pocket.

We went to a different machine.  " now this is hair toffee. You suck down one of these little boogers and a new crop of hair  would grow on the top of you little noggin, and a mustache and a beard. "

"Who wants a beard. " Mike sneered at Willy.

"Well, beatniks for one, folk singers, and motorbike riders. Y'know. All those hip, jazzy, super cool, neat, keen, and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o! Are you hip to the jive? Can you dig what I'm layin' down? I knew that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother." Willy said holding out his hand for Mike in the last part.  Willy put his arm down.

"Well the mixture wasn't quite right. " Willy said the very hairy oompa loompa walked torwards us looking like cousin it. Everyone stared at it weirdly especially Mike.

"How are you today, you look great. " Willy said as the hairy oompa loompa hold out two thumbs up.