wonka thoughts

(Willy Wonka:) we all walked to the edge of my lovely meadow. When we stopped at the edge my boat arrived with my blue suited oompa loompas. The boat stopped and my oompa loompas looked at us and started laughing.

"What's so funny? " the annoying gum chewer sneered. I learned down a bit  "it must be the cocoa beans you know chocolate gives you feeling  endorphins of one being in love. " said then looked at my star shine.

"You don't say. " Karen flirted with me. I had to stop myself from gagging. My starshine must have noticed my uneasy look in my face and gave Karen a jealous look. I also noticed Mr. Salt looking at her. I have him a quick glare

"All aboard. " said. All the guests  went on the boat. I noticed that Karen wanted me to sit with her but I went in the back  with my starshine  and Charlie. As I sat down I waved my gloves hand to the drummer. "Onward."

The drummer banged the drum slowly and started picking up the pace along with the rowers.

I looked at my starshine and her sibling as they look around my factory in wonder it makes me smile.

I grabbed a ladle from my sleeve and dipped it in the chocolate river and handed it to starshine.

"Here try some of this, you both looked starved to death. " my starshine took the ladle and took a sip and gave the rest to her sibling.

"It's great. " they both said at the same time and she gave me back the ladle once they were done. I 5old the rest of the group about the waterfall when I was rudely interrupted by that brat.

"You already said that. " she said with her nose high up in the air.

I didn't knowwhat else to say so I blurt out   "you're all quite short aren't you. " I told them I then looked at my starshine and said.    "Especially you, you are almost the size of a oompa loompa. " she stared back at me in shock.

"Well yeah were children. " the annoying gum chewer said. Starshine's sibling said to me.   " do you remember what it's like being a kid. "
I smiled"Oh boy do I. " and then paused as I look at my memories. "Do I. " my voice disappearing as I remember my father.

I snapped out of my daze when my starshine called out my name.  "Mr.wonka  we're heading to a dark tunnel. "

"Oh yeah full speed ahead, switch on the lights." The light switched on in the tunnel and it stared to turn into a fun rollercoaster. The boat stopped for a bit and everyone saw the room that says  'hair cream. ' Karen turned to me and glared at starshine and said to me

"What do you use hair cream for. " she said while batting  her eyelashes.

I propped my hair up and said   " to lock in moisture . " she looked at me weirdly and then turned around as the boat starting going fast again there was a certain room I wanted to show everyone.

"Stop the boat, I wanna show you guys something. " the drums stopped along with the with the rowers  to the inventing room.