Oompa Loompas

(Mr.salts POV:) that girl she seems to have struck something in me something that I never felt before even with my wife. My wife is nothing but a monotone puppet. Perhaps this lovely Maiden could be veruca's new mother. Mr. Wonka shoo us away. I stared at him weirdly until I find that woman again.

(Mr.wonka POV:)  I shoo away my guests to enjoy my creations. Mr. salt and I seem to have a staring contest with each other until he's seen that he was weirded out with me and then walked away. I smiled and walk around hoping to run into that woman.  I saw her eating some bark from one of my peppermint trees.   I started to walk towards her but it seemed like Mr. Salt  beat me to it .

I decided to go another way as I might get a chance to talk to her soon.

"Hello Mr. Wonka. " I hear someone say. I look to see Violet's mother.  I think I'm gonna call her Karen.

"Um hello. "

" I'm really enjoying the factory, but I can also enjoy something else. " she said with a predatory look.  I look around the room in panic

"I think you would enjoy those giant bon bons." I pointed to my right. When she looked. I speed walked away.

I noticed the girl was alone again. I see the little hack devil Mike teavee running around my factory and knocked a ladder away from one of my workers almost making him fall. I ran to go try and grab him but the girl caught him .

I walked towards the girl and decided to talk to her . " thank you for saving my worker, what do you think about this room. "

She said  "it's so beautiful, it's like a child's dream come true. " I stared at the angel in adoration. I'm glad that she loves this place I can't wait to show her more. I got a idea and grabbed her hand. I usually don't like to be touched but her small hand against mine seemed right.

I led her towards one of my glow pops. I bent down and plucked one and gave it to starshine. Ya starshine  I shall call her that before I know her name. She seemed to be enjoying the treat. I was about to ask her if she likes it but I heard a shrilling voice.

"Daddy look it's a little person, over there by the waterfall. " verruca said astonished by seeing something she's never seen before. Of course it isn't long before she starts thinking she want it.

Everyone gathered around the spoiled girl as they see what she was taking about..

I see Starshine waving at one of my workers it must have been the one that she must have saved from falling. My worker waved back in a kind gesture.

I explained to them that they're Oompa Loompas from Loompa land.

" there's no such place as Loompa land Mr. Wonka I am a geography teacher from high school and I-."I cut off mr. Teavee

" well then you know all about you know what a terrible country it is. " I told him

I explained to the whole group of how I found my beloved workers to Oompa Loompas. " they are such wonderful workers. "

(Sadie's POV:)

“ Augustus my child that is not a good thing to do. " Mrs. Gloop cried out seeing her piggy son scooping chocolate from the chocolate river with his bare hands.... Ew.

"My boy, my chocolate must not be touched by human hands. " Mr. Wonka warned. The boy was startled and fell into the chocolate river

Mrs. Gloop gasped in fear for her son but Mr. Wonka cringes about his chocolate river. Mrs gloop. Ran to Mr. Wonka hoping the he will help save her son. But it was too late. One of the pipes to suck up the chocolate sucked him up as well. The poor fat kid was stuck I almost felt bad.

"Look it's the Oompa Loompas. " my brother exclaimed.

The Oompa Loompa started dancing and singing a song about Augustus The pipe retracted from the river with Augustus as the song ended

" where is my son where does that pipe go to.  "Mrs.gloop said to Mr. Wonka

Mr. Wonka said nothing but turned his head and made a weird signal. A Oompa Loompa came towards the side right away.

Mr. Wonka bent down to talk to one of his workers in the correct eye level.

The Oompa Loompa crossed his arms against his chest and then bowed like the same one did to me a few minutes ago when I saved him.

The Oompa Loompa then gently grabbed Mrs Gloop by the edge of her dress and walked her towards the way to see her son.

The rest of the group went on continuing the tour with Charlie and I behind them.

" Sadie, is Augustus going to be okay."My   brother Charlie said as be looks at me.

" Charlie I'm sure that boy will be fine don't worry about it. "I told him. He smiled at me and then took my hand and catched up with the group.