star shine

(Mr. Wonka POV:) "who are you. " the little blonde girl said while chewing her gum loudly. My face scrunch in disgust.

"He's Willy Wonka. " I heard a soft sweet voice say. My eyes landed on  the source of the voice. In front of my eyes stood a angel. I felt my breath get caught in my throat.

"Good morning star shine, the earth says hello. " I said nervously.  mentally facepalming myself.  All these people are looking at me. I quickly pull out my flash cards

" welcome to the factory I shake you warmly by the hand. "I said and took my hand out but quickly pulled it back. making my purple glove squeak. " my name is Willy Wonka"

"Shouldn't you be up there." One of the spoiled brats say  as she pointed behind me the still burning chair.

"Well I couldn't watch the show from that, now could I little girl." I said with some sass.

" mr. Wonka. " I heard the beautiful girl say. "I don't know if you'll remember but my grandpa used to work here. Joe bucket? "

I felt my face harden. "Was he one of those despicable spies to take my life's work and give it to those copycat candy making thiefs.

Her smile turned into a frown. I wanna kick myself for making her hurt.

" no sir. "

I smiled at her. "Well wonderful I hope  he is doing well then. Let's go! " I motion the guests to follow me inside the  factory.

"Don't you want to know our names?"

"Can't imagine how that would matter, come quickly for to much to see. "

(Sadie's POV:) "just drop your coats anywhere. " Mr  Wonka said.  Everyone put their coats on the floor including mr. Wonka with his sunglasses. I decided to  Leave my scarf on the floor but tied my jacket to my waist.

"Mr. Wonka is toasty in here. " Mike's dad said.

Mr. Wonka turned around and I had to stop myself from gasping. He has purple eyes!!! I've never seen anyone with purple eyes. I've got a good look at him. He is quite handsome.

" what?  oh yeah, I have to keep it warm for my workers they can't stand the cold. "Mr.wonka said.

" who are the workers? "My brother Charlie said.

Mr. Wonka looked at him and said" all in good time, now "mr.Wonka spun around and continue the hallway but was stopped by violet when she hugged him. Mr Wonka stopped and gasped

'I guess he doesn't like to be touched. ' I thought to myself

"Mr. Wonka I'm violet Beauregarde. " She said as she chewed her gum loudly.

" oh, I don't care. "Mr.wonka said as he started walking again.

" well you should care because I'm gonna be the girl who wins the special prize at the end. " violet said with a gun chewing smirk.

"Well you do seem confident, and confidence is key. " Mr. Wonka said to the young girl.

Violet looked back to her mother and her mother gave her a nod if encouragement.

Mr. Wonka tried to continue his tour but stopped when vercua blocked his way.

" in vercua salt, it's very nice to meet you sir. " she said with a fake smile as she did a courtesy.

"Ive always thought a vercua was a type of wart you get on the bottom of your foot ha" Mr. Wonka replied making the spoiled princess sad.

Augustus stepped up between vercua and Mr. Wonka and took a bite of chocolate " I'm Augustus Gloop, I love your chocolate. " Augustus said with his mouth still full of a bit of chocolate.

"I can see that, so do I. You never expect to have so much in common. " Mr. Wonka said with a fake smile. he took a step forward and turned back around. His eyes landed on Mike. " you, Your Mike teavee, your the little devil who cracked the system. "
his purple eyes then looked at charlie. "And you, well you are just lucky to be here aren't ya. "  he than looked at us adults " and the rest of you must be their. "Mr. Wonka paused as he was having a difficult time finishing the sentence.

" parents?"Mr salt said with a raises brow.

"Yeah moms and dads... Dad, papa. " Mr Wonka drifted off into space as his face shows sadness. Most of the adults looked at him as if he was out of his mind but I looked at him with sadness.

"He must have a bad childhood. " I thought to myself.

He seemed to get out of his flashback and looked around the room "okay then let's move along. " he said nervously and started walking down the hallway. Nobody said anything as they were following behind him.

" is it just me or is Wonka a few quarters short of a buck. "Mikes dad said to vercua's dad.

Mr. Salt turned to him with his nose high and said. " sorry I don't speak American. I overheard this and rolled my eyes.

" would you like some chocolate. " Augustus said to my little brother.

"Sure." Charlie beamed with a smile but turned into a frown when he greedly said. " then you should have brought some. " The fat little piggy said as he ate his chocolate in front of Charlie.

'No one hurts my brother like that. ' I thought as I got in between augustus and his mother a I try to make small talk with her.

"So Mrs. Gloop I heard that you're from Germany. Ive always wanted to go there, I'm sure it's nice. " I said. Mrs gloop smiled "oh my dear Germany is such a delight there are many tourists spots and-" as she continued rambling on and distracted her long enough For me to trip her son.  Augustus fell and cried. His mother stopped our conversation and went over to him.

"Augustus my boy are you okay? " Mrs. Gloop asked her child. I sneakily went back to charlie .

"You got to stop tripping over your feet." Mrs. Gloop said to her son.

We all continued walking down the hallway and noticed that it's getting smaller.  When we got to the end most of the adults had to bend their knees.

"Most important room of them , after all it's a chocolate factory. " Mr. Wonka said with a grin

"Then why is the door so small? " Mike said with an unimpressed look.

"To keep all the great chocolately flavors inside. " he unlocked the small door. With a smirk and open the door to a candy wonderland.