Chapter I: Let the Show Begin

Start from the beginning

Erratum kept quiet when Variance turned butterscotch yellow on the right and sapphire blue on the left. He smirked as he remembered Coach Error as he talked about Art Teacher Ink or Outer when little Killer was walking around him or when CC. Palette when he thinks about L. Goth, all of them are turning to their SOUL color.

"Back to business, we need to think of a way how to bring you out of here as soon as possible so I can take you home with the kids" Erratum said as he motioned his hand down. Variance look down to see the blobs that he saw. "Even though you're near-sighted the one in blue is my oldest, Null, if you might see them he is a Sans. Then the one in orange is Void, if you can see them, he is a Papyrus, my youngest" Erratum said as he looked around for the others clothes. He saw a black jacket at the side, he took it and search it's pockets to find what he is looking for. Variance's glasses.

"Here it is..." Erratum said as he gave it to Variance who took it with a thanks. Variance wore it so he can see everything clearly now. He looked at Erratum, Erratum has more chips and scars than him but it looks like they are healing nicely. Then he look at the two, it was quite refreshing to see that they are different from the others.

"Now... After a few days, you will be released as what the doctors say but if I heal you now they might find it suspicious so we need to wait, okay?" Erratum stated as Null tugged his pants. " Daddy..." Null called, "What is it little terror?" Erratum asked as he looked down. "They are coming..." Null said looking at the door. Erratum nodded as he pats Null's skull.

The door opened now that he can see clearly. The doctor that is checking up on him is a MedicTale Sans.

The colorful blob is a FreshTale/UnderFresh Sans, Fresh but this one looks like a nerd with his glasses and shy too, it was quite nice change.

The blue blob is actually a Toriel, an UnderTale one, looks like she is a nurse some sort.

"Thank you, Fresh for finding my brother, you don't know how much I miss him, how long I tried to look for him" Erratum said as he looked at Fresh with a smile. " N-no problem! M-mr. Erratum! I'm just happy that you have found you brother! " Fresh said shyly at Erratum's smile. " Thank you, thank you so much" Erratum repeatedly said as he held Fresh's hand.

"Oh! I forget to introduce myself, I'm Dr. Medic, you personal doctor since I am assigned to you" Medic took out his hand for a hand shake, Variance took it.

"Okay... Since we found out that Mr. Erratum is actually your brother you can go with him now and I found your birth certificate, do want a copy, you too... Mr. Erratum, I have found your birth certificate also, would you also like a copy?" Medic said as he held out two certificates which is a shocker for Erratum since he knows he should have no certificates at all, even if he put it in the codes. Thank goodness he knows how to lie through his teeth.

"Yes... Please that would be greatly appreciated..." Erratum said as Medic nodded and went out to make a copy. " That's great, Variance! We can go home soon! " Erratum said as he nuzzled Variance fore skull. "Daddy! I want to know uncle!" Null said as he held his arms up wanting to be carried. Soon Void followed the motion. Erratum smiled as he took the two. "Null... Void... This is my brother, your uncle" Erratum said as he explained to them who is Variance. As Variance and his children talk he look to see the time. It was already 8:27 P.M, he look at Fresh who is sleeping on the couch, the Toriel already went home.

He looked back at Variance, who caught his eyes. Emotions poured out his eyes, understanding what happened. No words are needed. They understood each other perfectly. Void notice something about Variance. He noticed that Variance had a glowing dark blue body and a small white soul in the middle of the stomach. Void crawled out of his father's hold and crawled to Variance then stopped at the stomach patting it gently. Variance is trying to figure out what the smaller one want that's when he remembered, he was pregnant before he fell through the VOID. In panic he lifted his gown and look down to see the soul is still there.