Chapter I: Let the Show Begin

Error woke up to the sound of people talking, he turned to the side from where he can hear them. His sight is a bit blurry so he can't make out who are the people talking.

"Do... think ... right?" The voice from the blue blob asked a colorful blob. Error tried to squint his eyes to see. He groaned as he tried to sit up. The colorful blob noticed him and gently tried to put him back to bed. "No... Sir you're..." the colorful blob said but he sat up. "W-where am I?" Error asked still trying to see who is the colorful blob.

He heard a door being opened, he turned to where he heard and saw a white blob with blue blob following behind. "You are at a hospital, Sir... You are very injured when Sir Fresh found you" the doctor said as he notices Error is trying to squint his eyes. "Sir... How many fingers that I'm holding up?" the doctor asked holding three fingers up. Error squinted his eyes more. "W-wait... It is a bit blurry but I can make it out... Three? Right?" Error said after it cleared a bit.

"Well... You are correct but are you maybe near-sighted?" the doctor asked again but this time notice that the voice is like a Sans. But calmed down since their movement are subtle like they don't know him and is really a patient in need of help. "Yes, what happened? All I remember is blurred images" Error said as he half lied and half truth. Well the last thing he really remember are blobs and magic attacks.

"Well... I was walking home then I heard a crash in the alleyway and I saw you heavily injured so I called 911 to get an ambulance while I tried to stop the bleeding as much as I could before they took you to the hospital" the colorful blob said and Error noticed that his clothes kind of remind him of the parasite but the shades are softer than the parasite who is fond of neon shades.

"I have called Mr. Erratum to see if he knows you, the doctors said they cannot any papers about you so Mr-" the door is opened by a tall black and red blob carrying a blue and orange blobs. That is when Error felt it, the feel of destruction. Error focused on the black and red person as they put the blue and orange blob. Error knew it was another destroyer. "B-brother... Brother!" the said person wrap it's skeletal arms at Error hugging him.

"Act with me..." Error heard the other said and went with the flow. "B-brother..." Error said as he slowly raised his hand at the other's back, forcing his tears to come out easily, he bit his lip and clutched the other's clothes like a lifeline. "BROTHER!!!" Error cried like a baby even though it's only a act. The skeleton in front of him let go of the hug and wiped his tears as he cried.

"It's okay... Shh~ shhh~ brother's here, you don't have to be scared anymore, I'm here nothings going to hurt you" the taller skeleton cooed out as Error cried. "C-can we be a-alone for a few minutes?" the skeleton asked the others while Null and Void stayed as they left.

The skeleton turned to him and introduce himself. "Hello... Little Error... My name is also Error, a (Forced) God of Destruction but in this world my name is Erratum Glitch Miscalculation, you might need a new name so I can put it in the code, you can also do that right?..." Erratum asked Error. He nodded and as Erratum said he needs a new name, 'What might be a perfect name?..." Error thought as he look around, "Variance Figment" he murmured but the other heard. "Are you sure about that it means discrepancy illusion?" Erratum asked him preparing to put it in the code. Error nodded as Erratum put in the codes making a story for it as well to make it more believable.

"Now for your age? You look like 20-22... Lets make it in the middle... What's the height of your Ink? Or Nightmare? I based my age since I'm taller than mines" Erratum said but Variance said "Make my age 19 since I'm a bit smaller than them, they are a head smaller than you and I'm at your middle ribs, so 19 I guess... " as he shivered at the memory of the two looming over him. But blushed as he remembered a certain lover of his, looming over him.