How cute

Jimmy's POV

I woke up the next morning with Juliet laying on my bare chest, the sheets were covering us both. Her peaceful breathing and presence, it made me feel calm. I looked around the room, half blinded by the light from the bright sun shining into my room through my window. I ran my fingers through my brown hair before I picked up my phone from the bedside table. It was 10:34am.

'Had we really been up that late?' I question myself before I unlock my phone. I go straight to notes. I always write notes, just to get stuff off of my mind sometimes.

I opened up a new page and started writing:

8/26
Every day since Juliet came back to Greenville to visit us, has been the absolute best. It's everything I've ever wished for, for her to come back. I've missed her unbelievably much, and now my dream that I've wished for for the last three years has came true. We finally have gotten back together. I've missed having her around everyday so fucking much that I can't even describe the happiness I've been feeling since I got to meet her for the first time for a week ago or so. Everything has gone so fast, like really fucking fast. It's actually quite weird that she forgave me so fast as she did. She forgave me almost immediately, or at least much sooner than I thought she would. I honestly never thought she would forgive me.

I truly love her, I really do, and I hope she feels the same way.

I couldn't write anymore since I noticed that Juliet was awake. I put my phone back on the table before she opened her eyes for the first time this morning. She smiled at me with her beautiful smile as she positioned herself more comfortably. I smiled back at her before I brushed some of her soft hair that was slightly messy away from her face.

"Good morning, Jimmy," she groans while stretching out her arms. She then lays her head down on my chest again.

"Good morning beautiful," I respond with a smile on my face. She smiled back at me.

'Her smile is just to fucking cute it could kill me right now' I thought to myself as I admired her beautiful smile.

"Any special plans for today?" She asks me with a yawn to finish her sentence.

"I haven't really planned anything yet. What are you feeling like?" I ask her before putting out my hand for it to rest on her shoulder.

"Anything, as long as I'm with you," she says as she looks up at me. I give her a smile in awe before I gave her a quick kiss. I couldn't resist it. "I really just want to spend as much time with you as possible," my stomach filled with butterflies as she said that sentence. Not that everything she say makes me go into awe. I just really loved to hear her voice for some unknown reason.

"I don't want to spend it with no other than you," I tell her.

"Well, that's some progress. Now we know that we're spending it with each other," she giggles.

'Haven't heard that giggle in a while' I thought. 'Almost forgot how cute it is,'

"We could always go out for breakfast if we'd like, or brunch if I may. It's almost 11am," I tell her. She sat up next to me as she yawned. I put my arm around her.

"Sounds like a plan. Should we go right away?" She asks me as she turns to face me.

"Yes. We'll go after we have gotten ready," I smile at her. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before she got out of bed. Only now I realized she wasn't wearing any pants. Just my hoodie that fitted her down to her knees. I couldn't help but just watch her. She looked so fucking beautiful with every move she made. She picked up and put on a pair of beige baggy jeans. Probably because it was comfortable. She then picked up a light blue t-shirt. She took off the hoodie to reveal her naked torso. She then put the t-shirt on before she turned around to face me. She looked at me wi tv a questioning look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She chuckles as she picked up the hoodie that was laying on the bed before.

"Because you're beautiful," I say. She threw the hoodie on me with some kind of force, but in a playful way.

"Oh shut up!" She giggles.

"It's true!" I say as I also get out of bed. I threw the hoodie to her. She walked over to put it back on the chair. I walked up to where she was to hug her from behind. I gently swayed us from side to side before pulling away while turning her around so she would face me.

"You look gorgeous," I tell her before we both leaned in for a kiss. She put her arms around my neck as I put my arms around her waist as usual. After a a couple of seconds, I pulled away and smiled at her.

"I gotta change," I kissed her on the cheek before I walked to my closet to pick out some clothes to wear. I picked out a pair of dark blue jeans. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around to see Juliet with a white and blue t shirt in her hands.

"Consider wearing this?" She asks. It was one of my favorite t shirts. I was kind of impressed by her choice. I smiled at her as she handled me the shirt.

"We'll match. How cute," I say with a grin on my face.

"That's what I thought!" She exclaims. I chuckle before she walked away into the bathroom to do whatever. I put on the jeans and the shirt before walking into the bathroom myself.

—-

The brunch went by very well honestly. I just couldn't believe that we were back at it again. Back together. It felt amazing. It's not every day that your wishes come true, and that, I've learned the hard way. Id Hadleigh hadn't sent that mail or whatever, I wouldn't be here, Juliet wouldn't be here, we wouldn't be together. I know I mention it a lot, but that is really all I think about.

After brunch, we went back home and continued watching the anime we began to watch last night. An old school anime I'd say. Naruto. We used to watch it all the time when Juliet and I were together before. Watching it made me really nostalgic, but also it made me feel good, because Naruto is truly one of my favorite anime's I've ever watched.

—-

The rest of the day / night went by real fast, since spending the day with the one I loved the most was really fun. She really made me feel good about myself while making me even more happy just to have her around.

We went to see a movie at the local cinema in the evening, called Parasit which is this drama-comedy film. It was pretty cool honestly. After the movie, we went home once again, talked for quite a while, cuddling, kissing, before we eventually fell asleep. One of the best days I've had in a while I'd say.

>_>_>_>_>

Okay, Umm, they're back together and I'm so fucking happy about I just can't.

Thank you for 9K reads!! LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHH!!! <3 xoxo Em