Late night

Jimmy's POV

"I seriously had no idea that he even know who I am." I say shocked when we sat in the car on our way home.

"THAT WAS LITERALLY THE COOLEST THING EVER!" She shouts in excitement. "IT IS SOOOO COOL THAT HE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!"

"That is actually very cool! I agree. I really enjoy his music, I mean, he is such a huge singer too." I answer and make a left turn. I was seriously amazed. He had such a huge influence on a lot of people, and he was such a huge star too.

"I can't even believe this is real. My phone is blowing up, so obviously it is." She says showing me all her notifications popping up on her lock screen.

"Yeah, this will drive fans crazy!" I say.

"Do you wanna spend the night at my house tonight?" I ask her when we were really close to my house.

"I would love to! I don't have any comfy clothes with me though." She says. I smiled for myself.

"You Can just borrow some of mine." I anwser. I smiled even wider when I remembered how cute she looked in my clothes last time. Awww.

"That'd be amazing, if you don't mind of corse."

"Of corse I don't." I say and smile at her. She smiled back with her gorgeous smile. I pulled up on my driveway a couple of seconds later. I opened the car door for her and we walked up to my house. We went inside and walked upstairs so I could give her some clothes to sleep in.

"Pick whatever you want." I give her a smile when I open up my wardrobe.

"Do you have any really large hoodies?" She asks. I reached into it and picked up a Large black and orange beast hoodie.

"This is an oversized Large sized hoodie, I think it is the biggest one I own." I say while handing it to her. She takes it and hugs it.
"Want any sweatpants?"

"Yes please. They don't have to be that big though." She chuckles before she smiles at me. I reach in once again and pick out a pair of black sweatpants from Nike.

"They're size small if you were wondering." I say while handing the pants to her.

"Thank you." She says. "I'll go in the bathroom to change for a second." She walks to the bathroom and she closes he door behind her. I changed into a pair of gray sweatpants in the other room. I wasn't really planning on wearing a shirt, and I hoped that was okay. When I was done I walked into the bedroom again and laid down in my bed, scrolling through Instagram.
After a minute or two, she walked out from the bathroom in her big clothes.

"These are so big and cozy." She says before getting into bed next to me. I laid my bed on the bedside table and then turned so I faced her.

"You look gorgeous in them." I tell her with a smile on my face. She smiles back with her beautiful smile that I would absolutely love to get used to have around me every day.

"You always look gorgeous." She tells me and sigh. "I'm jealous."

"But you will always look cuter than me." I say and put a arm around her. My hand accidentally landed on her right boob. I didn't care to love it away, and act like I had not noticed it. She then looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back at her right before she leaned in to kiss me. I gladly welcomed her lips to touch mine with passion. Was this really happening? This is literally all I've ever wanted! I thought while feeling her soft lips against mine. She pulled away and looked me in my eyes with her gorgeous eyes.

"Thank you, Jimmy. For everything you've ever done for me." She says. She hurries her head onto my bare chest.

"Of corse, beautiful." I say. I look into her eyes with a smile on my lips. She smiles back with her innocent and pretty smile.

"It really means a lot." She whispers.

"I could do more things that would mean a lot to you." I say with a deep kinda voice. Where did that confidence come from?

"I would love you to." She smirks and wink at me. I smirk back. We be flirting and shit now? Okay, I see how it is. After a bit of talking, we decided to go to sleep since we were both really tired.

"Goodnight gorgeous, I'll see you tomorrow." I whisper.

"Goodnight beautiful, sleep tight." She responds. She closes her eyes. I could feel air lightly blowing on my chest. I felt safe and happy, having her around was amazing. Though, tomorrow we would have to go to the police station, which I didn't really look forward to. But I mean, I'll do anything to get that dude in jail.
I soon fell asleep with Juliet resting her head on my chest. This is what I've wanted since she got here, was the last thing I though about before I fell asleep. I loved the feeling of her presence.

•}{•

GDHEKALAPEKFNFNAKKSKCNRBWAI
This chapter is, I don't even know. I LOVE IT! They're finally something! I've been waiting so long to finally writing about them being... friends with benefits ;)

thank you for 100 reads on my first chapter! WE HIT 500 reads which is CRAZY! I literally had 498 reads last night, and now I have 568?! I LOOOVE YOU and I really hope you enjoy the story :)

Love you so so sooo much! Xoxo Em