Fuck you

Juliet's POV

That must've been one of the best nights of my life. We did actually do it after we watched the movie, and literally, I've never felt better. I was waken up the next morning by hearing voices from downstairs. It was probably the boys, since I heard Chris's accent stand out in the conversation they all had. I was a little disappointed that Jimmy had just left me up there, without saying good morning or anything. But after all, maybe he didn't want to disturb me when the guys were all here. I could also here Garrett's voice somewhere in there. I had really missed him a lot, even though it had only been 2 days since we met the last time. I was wondering how it was with Hadleigh, if they had met by now or not. (If you forgot, Hadleigh was the girl Garrett was talking to on tinder). I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to fix my hair so I didn't look like a total mess. Then I made my way out of his bedroom. Though, shortly after, I stopped.

"What am I going to tell Maddy?" I could hear Jimmy ask. Who the fuck is that? I thought. I listened curiously.

"Who is Maddy?" I heard Garrett ask. So Garrett didn't know either?

"I thought you dumped her dude?" Chris asked. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Did he seriously have a girlfriend? And that douchebag didn't tell me first?

"Can someone answer my question? Who the hell is Maddy?" Garrett asks again. I couldn't hear Jimmy say anything. Was that dude serious?

"Garrett, it is Jimmy's girlfriend." Chris says. My eyes got blurry by tears building up in my eyes. What the fuck...

"Wait a second... you literally just slept with Juliet, and now you tell me you have a fucking girlfriend named Maddy? Dude, this isn't fucking cool. You know how she has been having a bad time with Lucas and shit, now you did the exact same fucking thing!" Garrett says. Garrett totally understood me. He was on my side. I could feel the first tear out of many roll down my cheek. Was I going to confront him? Was I going to stay up here?

"I-I just didn't know how to... I mean, we were never really even boyfriend and girlfriend like that." He says. Before I knew it I was down the stairs. All of the looks on their faces was literally priceless, but at that moment, all I wanted was Garrett, and to get out of that place.

"You're coming with me." I say to Garrett. I grab his arm and drag him with me.

"And how much did you hear?" Chris asks.
I didn't answer, I just gave him a stone cold look back. I put on my shoes in half a second. I turned around and looked Jimmy in the eyes. He looked scared. It was actually a little bit funny seeing him in that way stage, but I still couldn't keep that thought in mind for long. I just looked him straight in his eyes.

"Fuck you. And you." I looked over at Chris. He looked at me surprised. "You seriously knew about this?" Chris just looked a little shook. "This is fucking unbelievable." I close the door behind me. Me and Garrett walk out to the car without saying anything to each other. I was miserable. How could he do this to me? I sat down in the car, it was really hot in it, since it was really hot out today. The sun was not really what I felt like having around in that moment.
Just like when Henry died, I just couldn't sob or anything. I just let the tears roll down my cheeks, like I was used to it. I really was by this stage of life. I don't even know how many times Lucas had made me cry, and Henry, his death. I can't even think about it. I held Garrett's hand the whole ride, without saying anything to him. I was just, so sad, and broken. My phone buzzed non stop, by calls and messages. Most of them said
"I can explain."
"Please answer."
"You don't know the whole story."
"I promise you, it isn't what you think."
I really wanted to throw my phone on the concrete, so it would break. Then I just noticed I could turn the notifications off. So I did. But before I turned them off, I got this message.
"We're coming over so we can talk about this."
I showed Garrett the message.

"No they fucking won't." He said. We pulled up on his driveway and went into his house. I had stopped crying by now, I was really just wasting energy. I just felt like I was a body, with nothing in it. I just felt so sad and broken. This had literally happened AGAIN. How unlucky could I get? I sat down on the sofa when I came inside the house. I didn't even bother taking off my shoes. Garrett sat downstairs next to me. I faced him.

"You've got mascara all over your face." He says. I chuckle and hug him. It felt so good being back in his arms, I've really missed it.

"I love you Garrett." I whisper. I really meant it. He was literally all I needed. He was just such a good friend. Literally the best friend anyone could ever wish for.

"I love you too." He kissed me on the forehead before pulling away and looking me in the eyes. "I'll never let anyone hurt you." I pulled him into a ever tighter hug. How could I be so lucky and unlucky at the same time?

A couple of minutes later, we heard knocks on the door, and voices. I looked over at Garrett.

"Should we let them in? Or not?" He asks me.
"It is totally up to you."

"You can let them come in, but I don't want to talk to him. I'll head upstairs." I say. "Though, I will listen." He nods at me and I go upstairs before he opens the door.

"What do you want?" Garrett asks them. I couldn't really see anything, but Garrett's tone said everything I needed to know.

0-0-0-0-0

Fuck... I totally messed their relationship up now, oh well. Can't tell u to much, but maybe they'll get back together. ;). (Ofc they will)

Love u so much! Xoxo Em