Nose bleeds

Don't really know what this chapter is...

Juliet's POV

'Wtf, why am I falling?' I thought just before I hit the ground with a loud bang. My nose hit the ground, along with the front of my body. I wanted to scream so badly, but I stopped myself when remembered the guys were still sleeping. I put my hand below my nose before removing it. I saw thick red blood on it, and before I knew it, I felt the liquid flow down to my lips. I wipe the blood away with my hand before I try to stand up. I managed to rise up and walk to the bathroom. When I was standing in front of the sink, I let the blood run down into it as I washed my hands. I reached for some paper before ripping up small pets of it, putting them gently up my nose.

"Fuck..." I mumble as I inhale from my mouth. The iron-taste of blood was all I tasted when I swallowed. The pain in caused my nose to pulse, only making more blood flow down my throat.

"You good?" I hear someone say from outside the bathroom. It was Jimmy.

"Oh fuck... uh- yeah! I think..." I announce as I look over at Jimmy, who was standing in the doorway.

"You don't really look like you are." He says, scratching the back of his neck. I look myself in the mirror. Blood was all over my shirt and my face, and don't even get me started on my hands.

Wait, didn't I just wash my hands?

"Fuck, I didn't even realize I look like I just killed someone." I say, turning on the water to wash my hands once again, but my face too this time. I could hear jimmy chuckle at what I said.

"Hey, let me help." He says as he gets into the bathroom. He wets a towel before gently removing the blood from my face with it. Since I already looked like the biggest mess ever, I didn't really care how I looked when he cleaned my face.

"Fuck, I'm such a baby. Can't even clean my own face." I chuckle. "Thank you." He smiles at me before I take the towel from his hands. "I'll clean this so you can go back to bed. I bet it's pretty early." I blush as I drown the towel in water and soap.

"As you wish." He smiles before leaving the bathroom. I hear him walking away as I squeeze all the water out of the towel. I take a quick look at it before deciding it was clean enough. No red stains anywhere. I walk out of the bathroom after turning off the lights. It was pretty bright outside, so maybe it wasn't that early after all. I smile at Jimmy as I make my way towards him before I get into the bed next to him.

"What even happened?" He asks.

"I don't even know myself. I woke up by falling down on the floor, hitting my nose and my whole body really harshly on the floor." I chuckle. "That's why my nose started bleeding."

"Fuck that sucks. You still bleeding?" He asks me.

"It has probably stopped bleeding by now, but I want to be in the safe side. I would rather keep looking like a rat than making this whole room look like a crime scene." I earn a laugh from him as I just smile.

"Probably a good idea. Though, you really don't look like a rat," he smirks. I roll my eyes as I soon begin talking.

"These two paper bits in my nose looks like 2 giant teeth," I chuckle.

"Well yes, but at least you look like a cute rat," he says.

"So you're telling me that the two teeth fits me?" I jokingly ask. He sighs.

"Juliet, you know what I mean," he says, looking me deep into the eyes like he really meant it.

'Well fuck, I had forgotten how hot he was when he was actually serious for once.'

"Me? No, you! The fuck, I'm a rat Jimmy,"

"So I'm also a rat now?" He chuckles.

"You know what I mean," I imitate him. I close my eyes, trying to relax a bit.

"You tired?" He asks.

"Yeah, I am. We fell asleep late last night," I tell
him.

"Yeah, true," he says with a low voice. "Come here," he puts an arm around me. I gently move closer towards him.  He wiped some hair off of my face before kissing my forehead, soon flashing me a smile.

"You're so cute," I tell him before closing my eyes again.

"Shut up, you are,"

"No, fucking look at you! Just you is so fucking gorgeous it's sick. And you along with that smile, fucking kill me already!" I say. He shushed me, since I now realized I had been pretty loud while saying that. I put a hand on my mouth before continuing. "But for real, you are on another level," I tell him more quiet this time. He sighs with a smile in his face.

"You're too cute, but remove 'ing and kill' from that sentence and it would sound more like what I want to hear," I thought about what he said for a couple seconds, before I caught on.

"Oh fuck you," I chuckle as I punch him very gently on the shoulder. "You sound like someone who wants to be called daddy in bed when you say that," I say truthfully.

"Maybe I want to be called that," he smirks. I gave him a surprised look, since I really didn't think those words would come out of his mouth. "Hey! I'm just kidding!" He laughs.

"Hoped you were..." I sigh before closing my eyes once again, actually trying to rest this time. He moves closer to me, basically hugging me this time. I could feel Jimmy's hot breath hit the skin on my neck every once in a while. But just before I fell asleep once again, I jumped of fear.

"Wake up lads, I'm hungry," Chris shouts. Both me and Jimmy sigh.

"Fuck you and go to sleep," Chandler shouts.

<_>_>_>_>_>_>

We hit 7.6K reads and wooooow!

This chapter is so ducking weird and I'm sorry abt that lmaoo

Love you and have a nice day / night xoxo Em