I love you

*TIME SKIP FOR 2 WEEKS*

Garrett's POV

So, it's about two weeks after I came home from Ohio. Imma tell you a little recap, so, Juliet and Jimmy is fine now, they're friends, I've started to talk to a girl named Hadleigh om tinder. We've never met, but she seems pretty sweet. Anyway, i just woke up next to Juliet. She is the cutest person ever when she is sleeping. I just love her peaceful breathing, I also love when she's tired, she looks like a lil mess, which is super cute. I was holding my arms around her while she slept with her head resting on my bare chest, she wore a hoodie and she did have the hood in, which she always did. She looked gorgeous with a good on. She looked gorgeous with literally anything on her. We went shopping the other day, and she out a green ish blue colored sweatshirt, and even that looked goo in her! I would never fit in anything like that, she just had a hidden talent to fit in literally any color. While I looked at her gorgeous face she opened her eyes. She looked up at me, and closed her eyes again. I didn't say anything since I didn't know if she was like, not really awake, you know? I literally get so mad when people speak to me exactly when I wake up, EXEPT when it's Juliet talking to me.
She moved her arms and stretched them, then she opened her eyes again and looked at me. I rubbed her shoulder with my hand.

"Good morning. Slept well?" I said as I almost always did.

"Good morning, and yes, I did. I always do in your arms." SHE WAAASSSS WAY TO CUTE.

"You look so cute when you're sleepy." I reply.
She rolls around and hugs me. Now her cheek was resting on my chest. I couldn't help but smile.

"You always look cute." She mumbles. I lean forward, take her hood off her head and kiss her forehead.

"You do too, the cutest." I say whisper into her hear. She faced me and smiled. She then went down resting on my chest again while we talked a little. She was so sweet, cute and everything. I just wanted to tell her I loved her, so she knew I would always be by her side. I truly did love her. She was the best, ever. I just didn't want to be too forward towards her. I mean, Jimmy had already overwhelmed her enough. But I think that is only because she didn't really feel the same about him then, so she freaked out because she didn't know really what to do. But I knew what to do, and I was actually really sure she was going to say it back. I just didn't want her to freak out the same way, by any chance. I don't really know why I am so insecure about telling her, since she CLEARLY felt the same way about me. I just didn't know when, and how to tell her. Maybe now? No... or? Uuuhhhh! I can't stand myself!

"I love you Juliet." I say. FUCK YOU SAID IT. YOU SAID IT. FUCK THAT WASNT MEANT TO HAPPEN! FUUCK! YOU FUCKED UP! YOU FUCKED UP. YOU FUCKED UP. YOU FUCKED UP. She raised her head from my chest and looked me in the eyes. YOU FUCKED UP. SHE IS GOING TO FREAK OUT. AAAAAA! Okay... chill... it'll be fine. JUST DONT MAKE IT AWKWARD! DONT MAKE IT AWKWARD! But it was. or was it? FUCKKKKK! I HATE MYSELF SOMETIMEEEES! She smiled at me. Her cute smile. It made me melt. Say it back. Please. Say it back. I CANT STAND THIS TRENTON!

"Uuuh... I don't know what... Uuuh." She began. FUCK YOU! FUCK U GARRETT! YOU FUCKED IT UP! YOU FUCKED IT UP. YOU FUCKED IT UP.! I was just looking her in her eyes while her facial expression started to become more insecure than happy. FUCK YOU! FUUUUVKKKK YOOOOOUUUU GAAAREEEETTTTT! She crawled up towards me. What the fuck was she doing? She laid her head on my shoulder and whispered:

"You know what?" I didn't move. I just looked at the wall. To be honest, I don't even remember what the fuck I did. I was just so curious about what she would say.

"I love you too Garrett." She whispered. I turned my head around and looked at her. Deep in the eyes. Did she really mean it? For real? I WAS SO HAPPY! Though, I looked at her with a serious look. Then I kissed her, on her lips, her soft lips for the first time ever. How I've been meaning to do this. I've wanted this, ever since she got here. I pulled away and looked at her.

"You can't regret it now." I say and look at her up and down.

"I don't regret it at all." She respond. She puts her hands around my neck and starts kissing me again. I was happy, but I didn't really show it. But my heart went like "VDJSLBENALCKKOAPWPQPEKFNVNCJAKLAWMFNGNCOSOWIWKN" ... literally. Could this morning get any better? I don't think so. She pulls sway after a couple of seconds.

"You know what?"

"No?" I anwser.

"This is everything I've wanted since I got here." Before I could answer she started kissing my lips again. She was really a good kisser, and could tell she knew it. She moved her lips down to my jawline and started kissing my neck. The rest of that morning is petty much history (no we didn't have sex).

~>~<~

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE CLICHÈ CHAAAPTEEEER! AND IM ALSO SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! IVE BEEN BUSY HAVING THE BEST 3 days of my life! Me and my band literally went to a studio for the first time and recorded out song, AND IT TURNED OUT FIIIREE! It'll be up EVERYWHERE in a month or so :) I'll tell u then xoxo LOVE YOU SO MUCH and again... I'm sorry for the delay! I'm trying my best, and also, I've got another test tomorrow :(

LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER! Xoxo EM