The boys

Juliet's POV

We arrived at a warehouse. We walked up to a door and Jimmy opened it for me.

"Thank you Jim." I said and gave him a smile.

"Anytime." He smiled back. We entered the warehouse and we all sat down on a group of furniture. Jimmy pointed at the guys one by one and said their name so they could say hello and I get to know their name.  We all talked for about an hour until I knew the basics about them. Then when they all learned about me and Lucas, the questions came.

"Why didn't you just break up with him?"
"Didn't you realize his true colors before you got together?"

All the people except for jimmy asked me questions about Lucas. I wonder why. He just sat there staring me right into the eyes. It was kinda funny not gonna lie.

I interrupted Garrett saying "Sorry to interrupt you Garrett, but I just have to ask Jimmy what he is looking at?" He shook his head, blushed and said in panic "uuh, what are you talking about?" All the boys laughed at him.

"Jiimmmyyyy! You have a girlfriend!" Garrett shouted.

"Guys! We broke up a couple of weeks ago! You know this." He said.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I say.

"No it's fine Juliet." He say and smile at me.
We locked eyes and We both blushed.

"I get "lovebird vibes". Is it only me?" Chandler say.

"I think we all feel those vibes." Ethan say.

"Can't you guys show me around now?" I interrupt before anyone else could say anything.

"Of corse!"

* time skip *

I checked my phone. It was 7pm.
During the "guide" around, me and jimmy talked a lot and we even touched hands. No, we didn't hold hands, that would've been weird. We just touched hands. When it happened I looked up at him.  He looked back at me and smiled. He even touched my hand once more with force. I heated up. He was also so sweet to me during the whole thing.

"We should head back. Do you want to follow us to my house?" Jimmy asked. Of course I said yes, since I wanted to spend more time with Jimmy and the boys to get to know them better.

"Sure! Do you have any food at home? I'm quite hungry." I ask trying not to be too much.

"I don't have much, but we could order pizza if you'd like." He respond and gave me a smile.

"That would be great." I answered.

This time there was only me and Jimmy in the car on the way to his house. Chandler, Tareq and Jake decided to head home by walking since they lived very close by, so Garrett and Chandler took the other car.

"Can you please tell me why you were staring at me for what seemed like an hour back in the warehouse?" I ask Jimmy curiously.

"I have a habit, staring at beautiful human beings." He smiled at me.

"Have you ever considered that as a creepy habit?" I ask.

"Well, I just noticed that I clearly have that habit, so I haven't had time thinking about that." He said.

"How am I so pretty to you?" He didn't answer. He took my hand with his right hand, still driving with his left hand. He is so mysterious but I like that.

We pulled up in front of the house. We got out of the car. The pizza man had just came and delivered our pizza and stood outside the door.
Jimmy ran up to him, payed him and took the pizza.