Princess

Jimmy's POV

I heard a knock on the door. Must be her. I felt nervous, what if I totally messed up my words and I maybe hurt her feelings? I didn't want that to happen. I opened the door, and there she stood, beautiful as always.

"Hi beautiful, come in." I tell her. She takes off her shoes and came sitting down with me in the sofa. She wore a big white oversized long sleeved shirt and a pair of black baggy car plants. "I'm so sorry I haven't been able to talk to you guys. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything alike. It's just that I've been planning this huge project for the YouTube channel, and it takes a lot of time to deal with. I know, I should've told you about it and why I didn't answer your calls or text back. I'm so sorry. But it is done now and everything will go back to normal. I hope it didn't wear out on you too much princess."

"Jimmy, it is totally fine." I place my right hand on her thigh while taking her hand in my left hand. "I'm just glad you're honest with me, Romeo." I smile and blush in awe. Romeo? I roll my eyes playfully before giving her a quick kiss. "But what did you tell Garrett last night?" I froze. I didn't know what to say since my memories of last night were all faded away.

"I don't remember anything I said. I was so wasted." I smile at her sheepishly. Her smile faded away, and her facial expression turned into sadness. "Juliet?"

"Nothing." She wipes a tear from her cheek.

"Juliet, you can tell me anything."

"I got to go. See you." She hurried up towards the door. I was shocked. Why was she in such a hurry? What was she thinking about? I grabbed her arm gently when she stepped out of my house.

"Juliet..." I looked her into her beautiful watering eyes. She wipes a tear off her cheek, and all of a sudden, she gives me the biggest hug before she started sobbing. I closed the door behind her and we slowly made our way to the sofa again. "Tell me Juliet. What's on your mind?" She pulls away and wipe another amount of tears off her cheeks before looking up at me. I held her hands, slowly rubbing them.

"Lucas told me the exact same thing... every time he was out with those girl, that was his excuse... I was just so wasted." I pulled her into another hug.

"I'm sorry hunny-bun." I run my fingers through her hair, playing with it gently.

"Don't be, It's my mind who brings all the flashbacks to me in the wrong moments."

"It is fine."  I whisper just loud enough.

We ended up ordering pizza and watching netflix like we did the first ever time we met, or the first night we ever hung out. We were cuddling and he was really just one of the cutest people ever. I've missed this, even though it had only been two weeks.

Cuddling with Juliet is literally like a movie, like it was a dream. She was so gentle and sweet, like something you could only wish for. Her soft body against mine was just the right thing. I can't explain it in any other way than perfect.

When we had watched movies for a while and had eaten the pizza we were both really tired.

"I should probably be heading home." She sighs. I checked the time, it was truly late, 12:32pm. I looked her up and down quickly to admire her beautiful body. (That sounded creepy but let's just roll with it) she seemed to notice my move since she chuckled lightly.

"Or you could stay?" I ask her.

"In the guest room as I did the first night we ever hung out together?" She laughed.

"I was such a coward oh my lord. Though, I didn't want to start off creepy like a dork." I tell her embarrassed. I was seriously very awkward back then, and it was just about 2 months ago. I really have changed.

"You are a dork, dorks aren't creepy though, which is a talent they have." She chuckled.

"I have some news though. Unfortunately the bed in the guest room was moved to my dad's house, so you don't have any other choice than to sleep in my bed." I smirk.

"Is that so?" She asks jokingly. "I'll choose the couch." I roll my eyes at her since I knew that she was joking by the way that she spoke. "Come on!" She takes my arm and we go upstairs. She gave up the conversation because of inpatients.

=+*+=

SO SORRY THIS IS VERY VERY SHORT BUT! WW HIT 1K READS AND I COULDNT BE MORE THANKFUL! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! As I've told you, I work so hard on this story to upload daily (sorry for the one day gap now btw). But unfortunately, I've got a lot in school and I have to put the work before the writing :( also it was my birthday yesterday, so I was not able to post. (12 November).

I LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!
LOTS OF FUCKING LOVE, EM <3