Birthday

Garrett's POV

I couldn't do anything else but smile at her. She was just so sweet to me, and I didn't want to do anything else but make her happy.

"Awwww. Garrett, u think the same way?" He winks at me through the phone. I look down at Juliet who has her eyes closed, just listening to the conversation.

"Of corse." I say and kiss her forehead.

"Wha-" was the only thing I heard Chris say before I hung up.

*A 4 day time skip*

Juliet is basically living at my house now, I loved being around her so I absolutely didn't mind. I wanted her to be with me as much as she could. Juliet and Jimmy are now friends again and moved in from what happened. They are actually pretty darn close. Juliet had also gotten to know Bailey. He had gone on a trip to South Africa with his family while we invited Juliet to the team, so yesterday Juliet and Bailey met for the first time. They really got a long well.

Tonight was the night all of the boys and Juliet were going to hang out for the first time and party, since it was my birthday. Juliet was super excited and so was I. I mean, it was my birthday after all. In the morning, Juliet woke me up and sang the happy birth day song for me and gave me a present. She told me she had also fixed cake and drinks for the evening when the boys came, too. The present she gave me was a off white sweatshirt, it was black with white tripes all over it. It was also really comfy, which I think is the best feature. I decided that I was going to wear it tonight.

About 2 hours before the guys were going to come to my house, we went to the store and bought some beer and pizza. While we picked out the pizzas we were going to buy, I said:

"We have eaten pizza like 3 times in a week. We're so unhealthy."

She laugh and say "But sometimes you can indulge." She wink at me and start heading towards the pay desk.

"The best thing with pizza is that you never get tired of it." I say.

"That's 100% true."

The boys came an hour later. We ate pizza, drank a whole lot of beer and just had a great time. The time was about 11 pm when Ethan wanted to play his version of spin the bottle. At first, Jake didn't want to play, just listen. But we told him that he had to be a part of the game if he wanted to hear anything. So he joined. Ethan started spinning the bottle, since he came up with the idea. It landed on Bailey.

"Bailey." Ethan whisper for himself.

"Yes?"

"How's your love life going?" He ask.

"It's fucked up. The same thing happened to me yesterday that happened Garrett. The worst tinder date ever. She fucking followed me home after we had said goodbye and everything." He say.

"That sounds worse than Garrett's date." Chris say.

"Nothing can be worse than the date I was on. I wanted to puke, hide in a hole and die." I protest.

"Okay, That is worse." Chandler laugh. Bailey spun the bottle. It was so close to me. I panicked. But it landed on Juliet who sat next to me.

"Juliet."

"Mhm?"

"Rate your time in South Carolina so far in a scale of 1-10." He ask.

"Hmm. It's had its ups and downs, but I would say an eight. Since I met a bunch of amazing people." She say and smile.

"I think I can say that all of us think we all met an amazing person for about a week ago, too." Ethan say. She Thank is and spin the bottle. It landed at Jake.