Cuddles (sickfic) woosan

Promt: wooyoung wakes up not feeling too well and tried to hide it but san finds out and takes care of him.
Status: not together but there is SO much tension
Warnings: vomit (so dont read if that upsets you)

Wooyoung groaned as his alarm blared in his ears. He rolled over sloppily and smacked the top of the clock to turn it off.

He slept in for another twenty minutes before he heard banging on his bedroom door.

"Wooyoung! Time to wake up we gotta practice!" Hongjoons voice echoed down the hallway.

Wooyoung groaned as the harsh sunlight attacked his retinas as he opened his tired eyes. He immediately felt intense pressure behind his eyes instantly creating a migraine. Wooyoung rubbed his temples before groggily getting up and walking into the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and cringed at what he saw.

Dark bags under his eyes, bright flushed cheeks over a sickly greenish white complexion, sweat beading on his forehead and heat radiating off of his body. He felt awful, way worse now that he was standing.  He splashed some cold water on his face and for dressed quickly to meet the others downstairs.

As soon as he entered the room, San noticed his appearance. He walked kver nonchalantly and tapped wooyoungss shoulder.

"Wooyoung? Are you feeling alright? You dont look so good." San said, feeling wooyoung tremble underneath his grasp.

Wooyoung blinked feeling heaviness behind his eyes.

"Im fine, don't worry just a little tired." Wooyoung lied feeling dizzy.
San nodded but didnt believe a word wooyoung said. He decided to keep a close eye on wooyoung.

They made it to the practice room and all eight boys got in position for Answer. Hongjoons pressed play andnthe music began. Throughout the dance, San continuously glanced at wooyoung, noticing him swaying and repeatedly raising his fingers to his temples. They were halfway through the song when wooyoung suddenly stopped.

"Wooyoung? Everything okay?" Seonghwa asked worried for the younger.

Wooyoung squeezed his eyes shut as a huge wave of nausea shot through him. He raised his hand up dismissing the eldest but felt his knees buckle.

San ran over to him and held him up, he left hand placed on his shoulder tightly.

"Wooyoungie? What's the matter? Are you okay? You look very ill." San said cursing himself for the amount of panic in his voice.

By now the music was off and all six of the others were crowded around the two.

Suddenly wooyoung shot upwards, panic on his face.

He gave San a desperate look as his stomach made a distressing gurgling sound.

San understood immediately and grabbed the trashcan from the corner of the room.

He held it in front of wooyoung just as wooyoung began to gag.

He placed his hand over his mouth not wanting to throw up.

San placed a comforting hand on the back of wooyoungs head.

"Come on wooyoungie, you'll feel better just relax and let it happen." Sans voice was calm and soothing.

Wooyoung removed his hand and knelt down instantly vomiting in the bin.

Hongjoon held a bottle of water in his hands to give the sick boy as the others gave him some space so he wouldnt feel awkward.

San rubbed wooyoung back as wooyoung continued to puke miserably.

"There you go wooyoungie, get it all up its okay... Im right here." San whispered as wooyoung condition slowed and eventually stopped.

When he finished he sat against sans small frame, tears welling in his eyes.

San stroked his hair as he took the water from their leader and slowly tilted the bottle into wooyoungs mouth.

Wooyoung nuzzled into sans chest letting some tears roll down his hot cheeks.

San noticed immediately and felt awful for him. He held him close as he listened to wooyoungs cries become worse.

The other members decided to leave the two alone for a bit trying to make wooyoung more comfortable.

"Shhh, shhh dont cry wooyoungie... Its okay, youre okay.... I'm here... Ive got you." San cooed as wooyoung finally calmed down.

Wooyoung sat up feeling exhausted.

"How are you? You feeling better?" San asked brushing a piece of wooyoungs pink hair out of his face.

Wooyoung simply shook his head no.

"Why didnt you tell me you weren't feeling well? You shouldn't push yourself like this wooyoungie."

"I'm sorry... I just didnt wanna let the team down, I'm not a baby I didnt want you guys worrying about me.."

"Promise me that next time if somethings wrong you'll tell us first okay?" San said playing with wooyoungs hair.

"I promise, I wont hide from you guys again." Wooyoung said giving San a small smile.

"Good. Now lets get you back to bed." San took wooyoungs hand and lead him to his room, tucking him in and walking towards the door.

"Wait."

San stopped and looked at wooyoung.

"Sannie...." His voice sounded like a child's.

"What is it wooyoungie?" San asked sweetly.

"Will you... Please stay with me?" Wooyoung made huge puppy dog eyes making it impossible for san to refuse. San climbed into bed next to wooyoung and wrapped his arms around wooyoung securly, his small hands resting on wooyoungs warm bare chest.

"Thank you sannie." Wooyoung said drowsily.

"Youre welcome wooyoungie." San giggled before nuzzling into wooyoungs neck, smiling and blushing like crazy.