Neglect - Yeosang

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31    (my #1 fan lol ;))

"hi atiny!! We are so excited to be back on v-live to talk to you guys! We just wrapped our album, and we can't wait to start on our next projects!" hongjoong greeted the fans cheerfully as he smiled at the screen seeing the number of viewers rise as the seconds passed.

"we wanted to talk to you guys today because it's been a while since we did a Q and A! so send your questions!" Seonghwa said smiling.

They were all piled up on the couch, hongjoong and Seonghwa in the middle, woosan and jongho on the right and mingi, yunho, and yeosang on the left.

They all smiled enthusiastically as they began reading comments.

They all loved to chime in during the Q and A's no matter who the question was for and it always turned super chaotic and funny for the fans.

One of the fans asked something to Wooyoung and they all ended up chiming in.

Yeosang giggled and began to speak but he was almost instantly cut off by yunho who spoke loudly and made everyone laugh. Yeosang brushed it off as an accident as he is naturally a quiet person. He smiled at yunho's comment and listened to the rest of the conversation.

As the live went on, every time yeosang went t say something, one of the other members ended up speaking over him. he started to feel a little neglected as he sat on the end of the couch watching the members engage in a conversation excluding him. he was sitting right there, could they really not hear him?

After a while he decided to give up on trying to speak and just sat quietly not really paying attention anymore.

Suddenly he was snapped out of his trance by hongjoong who finally acknowledged him.

"sangie, did you hear me?"

"hm? What?"

"this question is for you, it says if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

Yeosang originally stayed quiet afraid someone would speak over him again. He felt mingi nudge his arm in encouragement to answer the question.

He cleared his throat and turned to the camera.

"um, I'd probably say chicken if anything." He spoke softly and his tone lacked enthusiasm and joy. After he answered he sunk back into his seat and remained quiet the rest of the live.

None of the members seemed to notice and that was the part that hurt the most.

Soon the live was over. They all waved goodbye to atiny and ended the live.

"great job guys! Nice enthusiasm I think atiny had fun!" hongjoong praised as he pocketed his phone.

"can we eat now hyung? I'm so huunnggrrryyyyyy." Wooyoung whined as he leaned all his body wait on San.

Hongjoong laughed and nodded.

"yes woo, let's go eat dinner."

They all went into the dining room and sat down for dinner.

They were all in a great mood, they were chatting together and laughing and just messing around as boys do while they ate, well except for yeosang who had stayed completely silent the entire duration of the meal. He slowly ate his food and avoided making eye contact with the others.