Injured - Wooyoung

Request by the 1 and only : 31LouisTomlinson31

This is inspired by this event where wooyoung was injured and looked sad when the other members were dancing

https://youtu.be/GomFrJEe8oM

Ateez were loading up in the van to head to their fan sign. San and Seonghwa helped Wooyoung into the car supporting his injured leg as they buckled him in.

"you sure you're feeling up to this woo? You know you can stay in the hotel." Hongjoong asked softly.

"no! no, I'm fine, I wanna be there with you guys this time."

"okay woo, just, let us know if it starts to hurt okay?" Seonghwa said.

"I will hyung."

They all loaded up into the van and drove to the venue.

Once they were there, they all set up their table and did a sound check before the fans started showing up. it was instantly crazy busy, the entire venue packed with excited atiny. All the boys sat at their table waving to the fans as they filled the room.

Once the venue was packed they began the event.

"hello atiny!" hongjoong called out excitedly to the fans earning screams and cheers in response.

"welcome to our last fan sign of our tour! We are so excited to meet all of you and perform for you!"

After the initial introduction was over, the standard operation for fan signs began, fans taking turns to sit with the idols chat with them and get their albums signed.

It was going great, all the members in very high spirits.

After a few hours they had finally gotten through everyone and were now standing on the stage with big smiles on their faces.

"thank you atiny for all your lovely gifts!! We love getting to talk with you every chance we get. Now, we have a little performance for you if you guys would like that?" hongjoong asked the crowd earning a loud eruption of screams and cheers.

"okay! Then atiny this is for you!" yunho yelled into his mic.

They put their other mics down and got their headpieces on while san walked Wooyoung over to the side of the stage and sat him down in a chair against the wall.

Wooyoung pouted softly and san gave him a sympathetic look and a head pat. He handed Wooyoung his mic and rushed over to his position on stage.

Soon enough the track for Promise began playing and they started the choreo performing with wide smiles on their faces.

Wooyoung sat with his legs crossed in his chair watching the boys carefully nodding along to the song. As he sat there he couldn't help but feel a little sad, he desperately wanted to stand on stage and talk to atiny, to dance for them, give them a good show that they deserved but since he injured himself, he hadn't been able to perform for three of their shows. This was their last fan sign of the tour and he really wanted to be able to participate.

He just watched the members dance feeling sorry for not only himself but for disappointing atiny as well.

They were halfway through the song and Wooyoung was biting back watery eyes, he didn't want to cry over this, but his eyes welled up on their own. He keened his head against the wall and lip sang along to the song until his parts came up. he sang shakily into his mic and went back to leaning against the wall.

Throughout the performance, the members could tell Wooyoung was feeling left out, and they tried to include him as much as they could. San made sure to dance his way over to the injured boy and mess around with him making him laugh as he ruffled his hair or just paid attention to him.