Emotional - Yeosang

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

Okay so I incorporated a lot of what my own experience at the ATEEZ concert was like and writing this made me really happy as I thought back to that night. god, I love these 8 boys so much T-T

Ateez had been stuck on a hiatus for a while, only being able to see Atiny via virtual fan signs and concerts.

The boys were happy to still be performing but they had to admit, performing for empty arenas and venues made them a bit sad. They missed seeing the faces of their fans, their excited smiles on their faces, the hundreds of thousands of lightiny's glowing and flashing across the place.

They missed hearing the fan chants and the screaming, the joy a full concert venue brought them.

The day they were told they were going on a world tour was the happiest they had felt in a long time.

The boys had worked hard preparing the concert, wanting to show an incredible performance for atiny who have been waiting for this concert for two whole years.

They worked super hard everyday leading up to the concert and now they were standing behind the wall on stage for the first time in 2 years.

They heard Atiny all around them, their screams and cheering loud and exciting. It sounded so beautiful.

Hongjoong smiled nervously at all the boys signaling to them that they finally got where they wanted to be.

They smiled back; their mic's clutched tightly in their hands.

"ladies and gentlemen please give a loud welcome to... ATEEZ!!!" The announcer said through the speakers before the wall dropped and ateez was revealed on the stage.

The sight was incredible, there were thousands of people filling the seats, almost every single one of them wielding a lightstick.

Even though they were all wearing masks, you could see the happiness In their eyes, you could feel the excitement in the room.

The boys couldn't help but smile as they walked out on stage, despite the aggressive music of wonderland playing behind them as their opening act, they couldn't show their tough personas right then, they were too happy.

Once they got over the initial shock of seeing so many atiny's, they went into performance mode and completed wonderland with energy and passion.

The fans were screaming loudly, the entire concert hall full of cheering.

They performed another two songs before they began speaking to the fans, hongjoong greeting them warmly as they all bowed.

The fans screamed, every time a new member popped up on the big monitors, the venue bursted with cheering.

Hongjoong started talking about how happy he was to be performing, a grateful smile on his face the whole time.

His initial speech was so sincere and real it made everyone in the room tear up a little bit.

Once he finished his emotional introduction, the rest of the boys lightened up the mood by acting goofy and funny, san especially who was being super loud and chaotic as soon as it was his turn to speak.

The boys all laughed their joy un comparable to anything else in the world.

Yeosang was standing on the far right of the stage, his mic held securely in his hand down by his thigh. He was standing still just looking out at each section of the venue, trying to meet the eyes of as many atiny's as he possibly could.