Migraine- Yunho

Request by: Donnie42

TRIGGER WARNING: Description of pain, Migraine, Vomit(mainly just gagging)

The sun was bright as the morning birds chirped away, the noise of the busy city flooding the streets.

Yunho was curled on his side, his eyes squinting at the sunlight. He groaned at the noise from the outside world, his head already pounding from the sunlight in his eyes.

His alarm started blaring making him wince in pain as he blindly smacked around his nightstand trying to shut it off.

His skull felt tight, like it had shrunk around his brain, an intense throb in his right temple. He pulled his blanket up over him to block out the sunlight hoping he could just fall back asleep.

Sadly his hopes were destroyed as he heard his bedroom door open and footsteps approach him.

"Yunho-ahhhh time to wake up!" mingi sing-songed as he jumped on he bed, his arms wrapping around the blanketed boy.

Yunho groaned at mingi's deep voice, rattling his skull and making his ears ring.

"come on yunho-ah! come have breakfast with me." Mingi pleaded as he shook yunho.

"yah! Mingi stop it please." Yunho begged his eyes squinting as his head pounded.

Mingi noticed the strange tone of his voice and quickly sat beside him.

"hey, is everything okay?" he asked softly as he slowly pulled the blanket off of yunho's face.

He flinched immediately at the sunlight covering his eyes with his forearm.

"mingi, the curtains. Please."

Mingi looked at the window and jogged over to it pulling the curtains closed making the room significantly darker.

Yunho sighed in relief.

"what's going on? Are you not feeling well?" mingi asked quietly as he sat on the edge of his bed.

"my head hurts." Yunho said quietly.

Mingi pouted and leaned a little closer to yunho, his hand stroking yunho's hair softly.

"awe, yunho I'm sorry, can I get you anything? How about some Advil hm?" his fingers very softly carded through yunho's messy locks, the movement somewhat soothing yunho's discomfort just slightly.

"please."

Mingi smiled and stood up.

"I'll be right back."

He made his way into the kitchen where the others were eating breakfast.

"oye, is he coming to eat?" wooyoung called out with his mouth full.

Mingi rummaged through the cabinet fishing out a pill bottle.

"no, he has a headache. I'm giving him some Advil." Mingi answered as he poured three pills into his palm.

"aw, poor thing." Hongjoong pouted.

Mingi quickly filled a glass of water and went back to yunho's room.

"hey bubs, I got you some meds." Mingi softly spoke as he sat beside him.

"can you sit up for me?"

Yunho groaned as he used all his strength to sit up, mingi's free hand supporting his back.