Mugged- Hongjoong

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

TRIGGER WARNING: PHYSICAL ASSAULT

"hyunggggg you always stay so late! Why won't you come home with us?" san whined like a child.

"aish san, you know I have a lot of work to do." He explained.

"but we never see you anymore hyung." He pouted.

Hongjoong chuckled and messed up san's bangs.

"how about I promise to be home all weekend? Will that make it up?"

"you'll break that promise." San said.

"no I won't. I promise that I'll be home all weekend okay?"

"ugh fine. But you better keep that promise."

Hongjoong giggled and nodded his head.

"now go shower san, you stink." Hongjoong teased.

San stuck his tongue out before jumping towards wooyoung wrapping his arm around his shoulder as they ran out of the practice room.

Seonghwa hung his sweat towel around his neck as he walked up to hongjoong.

"so, you have more tracks to do?"

"yeah, I have like four more."

"aish joong, I know this is your wheelhouse, but I don't like that you're down here so late all by yourself."

Hongjoong pouted slightly at the eldest.

"hwa, that's very sweet but I am a grown man."

"still though."

"don't worry! Maddox will be with me tonight anyways, he wanted to collab on something."

Seonghwa sighed in relief.

"okay, well I feel a little better about it then."

Hongjoong giggled softly.

"now go keep an eye on our kids, you know they can't be on their own for too long or they'll destroy something."

"by "they" you mean san and wooyoung?"

"yes, obviously."

The two eldest laughed before seonghwa bid hongjoong farewell and disappeared down the hall.

Hongjoong packed up his things and shut off the lights before walking down to his producing studio.

He entered the room, tossing his bag on the couch and taking a seat at the computer desk where he opened his files and began his work.

After fifteen minutes, there was a knock and he opened the door revealing Maddox.

"hey hyung!" hongjoong greeted cheerfully.

"hey joong, sorry I'm late I was in a meeting."

"oh, hey no problem hyung, I was just organizing some of the tracks."

"so do you wanna get started on our track? I think this sound will be a big hit with the fans."

Maddox was excited to show hongjoong what he had started. He pulled his chair up beside hongjoong showing him what he had already prepared.

Hongjoong listened to the raw cut of the new sound and really enjoyed it. He smiled as he bobbed his head to the beat watching as Maddox smiled in pride.